Reviews for Directions for bringing up a hero
HearMeRoarTyrion chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very funny . Cute story
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story is really funny! I really like how the characters interact.
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this! It was hilarious! Great work, I loved it! (
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was funny. I liked it.
PURGATIVESFORCHOLERA chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I remember reading this on your site. Huh. Wonder why I didn't review. Ah well.

“Damned Jawas! I should hang one from every vaporator and leave them to rot under the suns!”

LOL. Owen owned himself! He really, emphasis on really, needs that book.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
lol, cute. This is a wierd little story in that it feels more like something which would happen in real life than in Star Wars. It's interesting to know this in light of what Luke will become, but..I can almost see this as an original story. It doesn't have the hype of Star Wars fanfic (lightsabers! Sith! HotJedixOC!) and that's a good thing. Enjoyable, unique piece.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hey, I don't know if you'd be interested at all, but I wouldn't mind going back over this and fixing up some of the problems with your English. It's not bad; just some formatting and grammar that make it difficult for us English-speakers to follow. Write back if you'd like me to go over it for you!
Konig15 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Dude, this is excellent! You should go back and have "" instead of - but it's great. It's not often we get to see Owen as a complex individual, trying and somewhat failing to be a good parent. But at least to me it's clear Owen is trying his best and he really loves Luke, but spending a years wage to fix something would probably get any one in a tizzy.

And the black humor at the end was perfect, making light of a little tragedy, and it's like something my Mom would say to me after a fight with my brothers.

*Golf Clap* (That means very well played!)
yantantethneth chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was pretty funny. One thing, though, in English people usually put "s around their character's speech instead of -s.