Reviews for I Remember
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love it! The ending was PERFECT. I'd double favorite if I could!

V.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
naaws

that was sad. :(

but really a great job
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow. That was... beautiful :) Aragorn's death, or any persons death, was actually a surprise. The emotions and actions you displayed through writing were perfect - I felt like I was there, almost like I was Legolas himself! Not often a tear may nearly fall when I read fics, but you succeded, Spades! :)

Hannon-le for a beautiful piece of writing - and it was exactly that... - beautiful and touching! :)

Elrayen Greenleaf xx
Dementra chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
tears almost fell from my eyes near the end.
faramor chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
omg that was awesome and totally beautiful...
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Gee, this was a really sad and depressing story, but I loved it non the less. Really great job!
The Windy Woman chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow this is really good! It's depressing, but still shows the emotions of the characters very well. Good job.
Lanira chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
SO SAD! but well wtitten. I like it!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
aww! so sad! aye, everlasting memory is a gift and a curse in one.

cant wait for your next story!

bri
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Spades,

Wow, that was such a touching story! I love Aragorn, and this was a perfect AU of his death. Even though it was short, it was great and will surely go down with the best. Thanks for writing this great story, for no one could write this as well as you can.

Stacee Phelps
Elwing-Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wah! Not Aragorn! No! *sobs uncontrollably on keyboard, frying computer* Oops...
Anamnesis Redivivus chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
*sniffles* As short as this is, it's one of the best LOTR stories I've ever read. I love the last part...it evokes all the right emotions effortlessly.
Faerlas chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
*sniff!* how sad! Very well done though!
Ingu chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Oh.. this is so sweet! I really love it it's really good! _