Reviews for It's All In The Book
LandLPhanfics chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
Wow nice job! I am glad they are alive! But maybe in the next story on Dawn you could have them find a way to change the effects of the aging ray. That was really good I will certinally be looking forward to the next one. Can't wait till December!

the real Violet Parr chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
Great story! Love the Ice Princess twist. :) Can't wait for your next story!
Spiritofdawolf chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
HOLY! THIS STORY ROCKED SO HARD! I LOVED IT!

{Clears throat} I mean, wow. You are really good at writing. I'll be looking forward to the next story.

{Thinks a minute} You know, I think you inspired me to do something similar to this with my So the Drama stories. I'll have to give it more thought. {Wink} You inspire me. v
LandLPhanfics chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Kim and Ron did so not die did they? I hope not! But anyways you should do more stories about Dawn and Adam teaming up and they're love! that would be so cool!

Nice story! UPDATE SOON!

the real Violet Parr chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Too bad about Kim and Ron. But that was still a really good chapter! Please update soon! :)
the real Violet Parr chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Very good chapter! Can't wait for the next! :)

PS: How did you know? You used a lot of my favorite songs from the soundtrack! ;)
Chi24 chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
we thought that the story was good and it had a good plot.
LandLPhanfics chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Wow awesome chapter! I can't believe Dawn is giving up her family just for a guy! What is she thinking? Should have listened to mommy! Wow nice chapter I so can not wait till the next one! Great job! Update Soon k?

CharmedMoon84 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I hope Dawn chooses her parents.
the real Violet Parr chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Very good chapter. Hope you update soon! :)

PS: Have you seen Ice Princess?
RamaFan chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Maybe you should break away from the movie a bit. There is the whole point of irony and all if it is similar, but exactly the same is just plain unimaganitieve. I hate to give bad reviews, and you were doing great until the last couple of chapters, now it's just too much.
LandLPhanfics chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
This really good! But can I ask you something it's a little suggestion make it a bit different than the normal movie. I mean you can have the diablos and such maybe make them a little different. And make the fight different and what the face a little different have the Synthodrone thing but hey just a bit of change would make it oh such a wonderful story!

Cheers your friend,

the Desert Fox chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
"Let me ax you something!" - Mike Wilbon

WHAT IS ADAM'S LAST NAME!

Good story by the way and keep up the good work.
the real Violet Parr chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Uh oh. This is not good, this is not good at all! (little tribute to Inez from Cyberchase there) Very good story though, update soon!
CharmedMoon84 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Please add another chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens to Dawn next.