Reviews for It's Dangerous To Play It Safe
In Love With Netball chapter 1 . 1/26/2011

Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
love it continue! and i got an idea of what honey saw! her car int he shower in complete ruins, like shredded and broken and everything (hey it's just one of my ideas)any way...continue!
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Wow. This is a great story. Although it is kinda short. Update! This is AMAZING! And we'll never know what Bee saw. I know your online often so UPDATE ASAP!
samuraigurl1213 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
You can't leave me hanging here, you need to write more!

FallenTeenHearts chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
i like it! oohh hhaha i reviewed one of u res tories :) cuz ure worth it! ill update mine asap if i can k, and u update ures! faith is kori like u said haha it was confusign u put her as faith in last chapter and kori in this one
Amethyst Sapling chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
UPD8! Please! I'll give you a cookie.
Emerald-Mistress chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
this is so cool! NO! I Must kno what was in the window! Oh Well! Can't wait for next chappie!
batmanismyhero chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
okay...we're not supposed to know.I thought she screamed at her reflection but, i guess not...heh...heh...
specialraven chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
umm...yah, would now be the appropriate time to beg you to write the next chapter? 'cause if so, write more pretty, pretty, PRETTY, please. and now I sound like a 4-year-old girl trying to get a hershey bar.
Emerald-Mistress chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I'm not sure about Terra's team but the point is I love the idea of fast and the furious TEEN TITANS GRAET IDEA!
Shyrose chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i like it! but i hope that raven races to sometimes!
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow this seems like this could be a really great story. if i was you i would put both terra on faith's team so you could even out the score with the titans crew members because there's like seven or eight of them and there's only like three of them. Even though cthe name kinda suxs i would name them The Blazin B's it could stand for blazin beauties or even blazin bitches i don't really care. i'm really high on pixie stixs right now but anyways great story.
NoBoDy'S AnGeL473 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
X should totally be on his own team (cuz he's a loner) and maybe Terra could start on Star's and end on Blackfire's. And for sns...Richard could be 'needforspeed05' Star can be 'nitroprincess_473' (heh...I want to be linked to da story sum how:)

Just sum suggestions. Great story by the way!
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hey, i like ur story, hehe... since i like MOST of the RxS fan fictions. Keep going man, and get updated as quick as u can. I'm goin ta wait 4 it