Reviews for Romantic Antics
Natasha chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
Oh my gosh this last chapter! So 1st the funniest part ever was Gai crying bahhahaha I was rolling it was too funny! ;)

But goodness This story was really good! This last chapter was great, very very sad ending! I can't wait to read the sequel!

Thanks for writing this keep writing!
Natasha chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
So I just finished 8 and I'm so soo sad! Ugh why do you have to make the emotions they feel so raw! It really is good writing I appreciate it even though it's sad to read. You really captured their disappointment
Natasha chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Bahhahahaha gosh sry I really need to go to bed but I just wanted to review for chapter 6 LOVED IT! Sooo cute and totally funny! Kakashi was acting like "kiss me" and Yui was like * no what is happening* then Kakashi was like "ha JK" - *sigh* made my night! I can't wait to read more! But you should really get someone to check grammar and spelling ;)
Natasha chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Just read up to three and I do find it really enjoyable - although I had never thought of Kakashi to really annoy just one girl he does not even know this much hehe I enjoy your POV of the characters do can't wait to read more!
Volume-5 chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
Hey,

Great story. I'm sorry I didn't review all the chapter's its just that I wanted to move on to the next chapter SO MUCH! oh yeah and I kinda forgot as well, my bad.

I love the story line. It's really good! And your character was really kool (She didn't seem mary-sue at all _) Hehe.

The ending was so sad. I can't believe it! So dramatic! This story gets a 10/10 from me! It was prime!

Well I'm off now. I have to read the other one and the start of the 3rd one! hehe Can't wait.

Cya mate.
Why doesn't this end chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
God, I'm tired. Why doesn't your story end? Uh... I'm so bored. It's nice she threw a party, but like I said. There is nothing really special and significant about this and I see why you had less than 100 reviews.

Oh well moving forward.

And still I go on chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
I read this even though you read it to me. God... your story bores me... but I try

Didn't read it chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
You read this to me... so I didn't bother. Um... go you and your story. Whee

I'm still trying chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
Wow, aren't I a good friend? This was the funniest chapter so far. Kakashi in front of the toy store. Superb. That's great to imagine. And he totally ruined the moment, what an assole.

Moving on again... to... chapter seven. Whee

Continuing on. with this chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
This is beginning to bore me seriously. I'm sorry. Nothing about this is significant or spectacular to me.

But then again, its a teen rated fiction and not mature rated and you know me.

Funny: “Kakashi quit acting like a punk and say something.”

That's amusing.

Moving on... to six

Oh, and stop complaining about reviews. Dude, you are such a review whore. Geez.

Is still trying chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
I'm never going to put my name in that box, you should know it's me. Who else is reading this? No one!

1. SasukeBAD. VERY BAD. What were you thinking? Ew!

2. The three of them walking home with their hands together... What IS that! You can love Fruits Basket all you want, it's not cute. It's chessy and so far from cute.

3. Yes, when Sasuke says his name it's fucking awesome, unless the animation is horrid.

4. Yui is ANGRY.

Um... yes, back to reading.

No really.I'm trying chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Oh wow! That was a nifty fight sequence! Really, no lie! Summoning shadows, dude that's cool. They need to do that in the anme one day.

Yui. Is. Fucking. ANGRY.

Who the hell else who bother chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Yeah. I still don't like OCs expect for SE, she's fun. Yui's angry. I think if I came upon this and didn't know you, I wouldn't bother. However, this: "I mean you can’t even see his face. So not cool."

That line is funny

FuckMyBloodySuicide chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
The ending made me cry! And I never cry at things like that! Seriously! But it was very good T_T
Duh me Eboni chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
GOOD MORNING!

I truly had to motivate myself to read this chapter. EVEN THOUGH YOU READ IT TO ME BEFORE. And you know what, it just is what is it. That is it. Infact, why I must I do this? You just want 100 reviews, don't you? YOU REVIEW WHORE! I mean for goodness sakes it's a complete fiction. Well, whatever. I read. And I reviewd. HAPPY NOW?

~Eboni

(Wait did you want critque? I'm not in the mood, it's early.)