Reviews for Taken
sherrymarton chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
very nice and hard efforts. appreciable work
Plumpromises chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Alright, I had totally and completely intended on reviewing more often, but I've got to admit, your story just sucked me in and before I knew it I was on chapter 8! I'm absolutely loving this so far and you are an amazing writer. If you aren't published yet you should totally give it a shot because this is A material my friend. I don't know what else to say really that I didn't say before and won't say again as I go through the next ones, but this is terrific and I'm glad I found it! Also...NOTHING was better than hearing Gambit say MF'er lol...for some reason that just tickled me pink since you never really get to hear the other heros "let loose" in today's popular media (Logan excluded since it's sort of expected lol). Anyway, I'm reading The Clan even as I write this :) See you there!
Plumpromises chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Alright, well I don't want to fill your inbox with a dozen reviews (although depending on content I may well anyway :P), but I wanted to tell you the flow of the story is still terrific. I'm definitely feeling the pull and want to continue reading, and you did an excellent job at the fight scene! It was easy to follow and visualize, and not many people can pull off a good fight in writing so kudos! Loving it so far and I have to ask: Is Gambit your favorite?
Plumpromises chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Okay, so I found your story on the Writer's Anonymous forum and I have to say I cannot believe (after reading just this first chapter), that you aren't flooded with more reviews!

This was a terrific opener and I fully intend to continue reading. There were a few errors, but nothing major or anything that detracted the storyline so far.

That said, I have to say you've chosen just about all my favorite x-men as your characters, which I'm totally thrilled about. I've never actually ready any X-Men fanfiction before (yep, that makes you my first ;) lol), and I'm happy I came across your post. I think you've kept everyone in character so far, something I don't believe you'll have any difficulty continuing, and your descriptions and style making reading this a pleasure so far. I can't wait to see what happens next, this is quite a unique plot so I'm excited!
puddingtalk chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I like this because it doesn't require much knowledge of the x-men characters and villains (i can't keep up). Thanks for making it general and easy to understand :)
deleted5656 chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Oh I love this story! I like Kimble to much already. But wierd enough, my brain told me that he was a girl. o_O'

I don't know why.. xD

I like Fallen and Seth to, but I don't like Maylee. Wierd..

But, I really like this story, and I'm looking forward to start reading The Clan!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
Well... That ended abruptly! And such a cliffhanger!

I'm really glad that I'm coming in after you've finished the whole thing. I'm afraid I have zero patience most of the time, and I like being able to read on through. :)

But for the first in a series, that was wonderfully exciting, and I really did enjoy it.

I can't see what you have in store for the rest of them.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
Anytime someone says, 'it won't happen', or 'that's impossible', the worst always ends up happening.

But I really do like Kimble and Seth's personalities. They are very interesting, and it's obvious that you were really enjoying them as you wrote this because its so very -real-.

And I'm almost through with this story...

one almost down, and about a million and a half to go. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
They are three of my favorite characters of all time, and it is SO fun to see them together without Logan trying to kill Rems every few minutes.

I've always thought the'd make a good team, just because they're all so different, and almost the same. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Okay... really getting bad vibs from the Clanites, but the four on the ship seem fun enough. I like the way you've made their characters.

You portray them well, and they seem realistic. Which is often hard to do with an OC. You've given them the power of most cannons, and I think that's great.

Also, I figured I should mention it at some point, but I love the length of your chapters! It's good to be able to actually read for a while without it cutting out in the middle of something fun.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Umm... 'Clan' people... Me thinks they seem to good to be true.

But still, anything has to be better then eating other people. -shudder- icky.

Anyway, onward! :o
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Ep! Okay, that doesn't sound good!

But it's getting better and better. I really am creeped out by these lion guys now, -shudders- ick.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
O... Okay, getting even more interesting, and I find myself REALY hoping for MUCH more of what Logan was just dishing out to the lion-men. Lots more of that please. :)

I'd write more, but that would take up to much time and I want to read the next chapter...

But I will say that I think you're doing a great job with their characters. You've really captured them.

No pun intended. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I've never noticed this series before, but I'm glad I finally did. Other then the cussing, this is already looking to be a very interesting story.

And you can't normally say that after only the first chapter! :)

I can't wait to read more.
00010111 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Really great story, I love the way you write Gambit (normally I despise the character. I've been reading over on thexverse as Flux for a while now and just got the chance to read the stuff you leave the links to. *sigh* I wish I could write this good...lol.

-Sarah