Reviews for Taken
TripleLLL chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
I'm more than impressed... I'm I'm... FREAKING very impressed! *LOL*

I would have rec'ed you to have not posted the whole story so fast... make people wait a bit for each chapter and you tend to get more feedback that way. I'm only on Ch 8 right more, I'll try to give some real feedback later.

*BTW so far Gambit, well has me really worried... and loving your Wolverine. Haven't got to your original characters really yet.*
ColossusR chapter 17 . 7/16/2005
Nicely done. I like it. You don't see many good action/adventure focused stories out there. Gambit, Beast and Logan are favs of mine so that even makes it better. And all of them seem very much in character. Gambit not being afraid of Logan or what was happening is nice to see and Beast and Gambit don't get enought interaction as just friends and teammates. The slaver captain thinking Logan would make a nice personal slave was a different touch as well. I'm usually not a big fan of OCs but yours are different and not just the best at evrything. I like that Wolverine notes that Gambit and Beast will be getting homesick as compared to himself and I wonder how the other X-Men are handling their disappearance. Do continue.
BJ2 chapter 17 . 7/16/2005
I'm impressed. The plot's very interesting and your characters feel very real. Good job.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2