Reviews for Unmade
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was an amazing oneshot! Great writing, and good analysis of the elements and how they are bent. This could fit into many different Zutara stories. You've given me some good ideas for my capturefic. Excellent job!
chibilove5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
SWEET!
wudelfin chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Quite alluring I would say.
Raaon Teisha chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Well, now, that was really good. And yes, you can be somewhat serious once in a while.

Raaon Teisha (:) _
Atashi Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
SO GORGEOUS! IT TRULY AND REALLY DEFINES THEIR RELATIONSHIP Omg..This is utterly breathtaking!
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
very very cool.
beanrox chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Totally cool. You should make another. is good sometimes, to even out the fluff-ness.
PsychoAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
omg! u should so continue
NeverDust chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
WHOO! YES! Thank you!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
_...darn it...I was distracted by thinking about work tomorrow...
BettaFisher chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
. great job! I guess im more of a zutara but kataang is so cute sometimes! This story is so insightful, and heart wiggling. So Zuko has captured Katara, they have somehow gotten over each other as one being fire and one being water, and now the're having this conver.

I love it and your right about the two elements. Since Since my brain capacity ain't so much it took a little while for me to get this all in. Great, now I just told you I was stupid! See what your awesome writing skills is doing to me! Now please update Keep Your Enemy Closer! I found it so hilarious!
A Karswyll chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
An intriguing exploration of the relationship between Katara and Zuko, quite an enjoyable ‘drabble’ as well.
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
a bit weird.. but nice none the less
Chou Hime chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
W O W
BeMyHero01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i luv it adding it to favorits me likie