Reviews for Love, Loss and Life
Shellflake chapter 17 . 4/25
Wow! I LOVED this.
I just stumbled across your story and so glad I did, great from start to finish. Sad that it's over!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
I'm pretty sure, Numair has a hairy chest. You wrote "smooth, bare chest"
Guest chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Loved it!
Magpie chapter 17 . 6/1/2010
That was really great! I read three chapters and spent the entire school day wishing i could have laptop so i could finish it!
B is for Balance chapter 9 . 5/9/2010
Excellent,a story with zeal!
Viveka chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I was looking forward to reading a little fluff, but its always disappointing to catch a spelling error so early in a story, I'm sorry but I believe I'll look elsewhere for my reading material.

4th paragraph of the first chapter is just too early to start forgiving mistakes ("hear" is very different than "here").
o0odaine0o0 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
wow great first chapter! it was accualy long too unlike most writers which drives me crazy. . luv the long chapter! and the chapter itself was great!
missgrey137 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
just had to let you know that those last few lines were priceless, lmao. Also... the image of Thayet chasing Varice out of the palace while shrieking war cries will be with me forever. Thanks for a laugh, lol
BluYasha chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Love it !
A Quiet Chaos chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
Okay, I reviewed one of your other stories earlier, and mentioned you doing a fluffier follow up of RotG, and I feel like an idiot for not reading and realizing that you'd written one already. So just overlook my ignorance. I love this, I think it's great, and I really enjoy it.
BluYasha chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
This story was great. I think it really kept with the characters. Great job.
Honorable Villain chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
nice ending. i liked it. :)
Honorable Villain chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
WHAT? TAMORA PIERCE IS WRITING BOOKS FROM NUMAIR'S POINT OF VIEW! THAT IS SO COOL! HER NEWEST ONE SO FAR IS TERRIER, AND THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRILOGY. ah! I HOPE THOSE GET WRITTEN SOON!
Honorable Villain chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
hahahahahahahhahahahahah! that was soso funny! the snowball fight, i mean.
Honorable Villain chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Roger? Again? god, that man is hard to kill!