Reviews for The Yaoi Fighters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Saya chan chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
this was the greatest most funniest thing I ever read (great job! -)
astricjaster chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
HOLY SHIT!i love wouldve been easy to get hiei in on the group seeing how many yaoi and shonen-ai i see daily,but why the hell would Karasu join?HES THE GAY ONE!(isnt he?i always get him and Koronue mixed up,if its him,tell me.) (if not for anyone ese, for me...)
RinRan chapter 6 . 6/25/2006

That...was...AWESOME! I was waiting for a long time for you to finish it, and you did, and that was just hilarious!

Thank you for brightening my day and confirming my suspicion of Yomi's sexual preference!

...Well, I know that he isn't, but it just seems so! XD
Sachi chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Wow. I thought this was just going to be a big rant against gay canons. I laughed so many times, you blew me away!
Pure Shikon chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Was that the end? I think it was, but I have insulted a great many writers by thinking that they finished their stories when they hadn't. If so cool, if not, I'll take it in stride. (You love saying that, don't you?) I also feel bad for your summer with the makeup and the flea infested vacation. Ja ne!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
I love it! That was so hilarious! I'm adding this to my favorites list! _
CrucifiedPanther chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Oh dear...this story has been out since September, but it's only in March that I decide to review it. u.u

All in all, it was a funny chapter. I loved the ending where Youko was pointing to random people. XD Classic.

And I really don't know where I found the site. I was just exploring the internet from typed in Hiei, and went searching and I found the website. Maybe I should go look for it...sign up for it .
Twilight of the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
That was hillaryous! I loved this fic. Poor Karasu I hope he beat's up Koenma. Tnat scen by the pool was brilliant.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Love it!
painted ambiguity chapter 6 . 12/1/2005

*adds to favorite stories list*
Starling-chan chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
great story!

P.S. Make up's evil, isn't it?
Kage Kancho chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
That was good! I loved the "Yaoi Fighters" thing. I'm sorry, I just don't understand Yaoi ideas very well. I really liked this. Please write more! (On another story or something I mean, I'm not blind, I can see it says END)

Bara-Minamino chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
Do the noble thing and chose meither. Hehehe. Funny author's note and the funniest chapter since the first. Off to read the next xhapter. UPDATE YOUR STORY WITH KURONUE IN IT! Please!
Bara-Minamino chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
RANT ALERTI'm a Kurama fangirl, but I don't hate Kurama/Hiei stories. Weird right? I don't know why I mentioned that, probably because everyone thinks Kurama fangirls hate shonen ai Kurama pairings. ENOUGH RANTIN!

Anyway, this chapte was so funny. Seriously, laughing my ass of over here. Karasu and Kurama's mama...Hehehe