Reviews for One Heck Of A Journey
Pureevil230 chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
poor courtney hope she's going to be ok. how is she going to break ties with jason? hope they catch aj and kill him.

update soon!
yasmine2388 chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
That chapter was so sad. Jason running out on Courtney was just cruel, with everything that has happened to her. I hope he realizes his mistake. Anyways, I love this story so update as soon as you can! Can't wait!
lec chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
forgot to add u to my author alert list, sry.
lec chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
NO! Jason left to go be with sam! well she is in the hospital and they are dating so i guess that he has to go but still.
Dianne chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
Great Job as always!

Can't wait for the next update.

Please, please, please update soon.
BreezeBlownBy chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
awesome but i kinda got stabbed in the heart when jase had his one track mind that consisted of sam i would have blown the slut off but i cant be mean i love it UPDATE SOON!

~Bright SMiles~

Bre
Leanna R chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
Great chapter, as usual. But poor Courtney and Jason, there are always obstacles for them, aren't there. But I'm glad she's safe. The Journey scenes were so touching and sweet. Absolutely perfect. Great job, please update soon.
yasmine2388 chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
That chapter was absolutely fantastic. My heart was breaking when Courtney thought Jason was a figment of her imagination. It was so sad. A.J better not have raped Courtney. Great as usual. Update as soon as you can! Can't wait!
Dianne chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
I love this story!

Thank you for finally updating this story.

Please update soon!
journeyGhlover chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
it's me, i'm trying to trick the computer I don't know if its working,

I got an email saying you had chapter ten I go to read it and bam no chapter ten I was disappointed. So please update for real. Thank you and love your story as always
ImJustKidding89 chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
I tried to review the chapter 10 but it said something about the chapter being out of range or something? Anyways, I can not wait for the next chapter! You are so lucky that you got to go to a backstreet boys concert! I soo wanted to go to it when they came here, but unfortunately I couldn't go. Don't worry, I'm 16 and I still love them! How could you not, they rock! haha, update soon!
martha chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
this is a good story hope your back from boston okay but you have to update soon
purplebutterfly51 chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
this is a really great story! i totally love it so far! hurry up and update!
journey4eva14 chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
this is an awesome story! please update soon! i hope u had fun at the BSB concert.. i love them too and i dont think i will ever stop lol!
JENNY chapter 9 . 8/21/2005