Reviews for Always and Forever
After I found and read this fic, all I was thinking was how much I wanted a sequel focusing on life right after Hannah's wedding for everyone (esp Kate/Jack with Audrey and Gracie, and Hannah with Jake)! The time you skipped over to write the epilogue. You've probably forgotten all about this account and story now but if you ever see this please!
sandyba chapter 87 . 10/11/2016
I really enjoyed this fic...
Guest chapter 87 . 9/13/2016
Romantic,sweet,beautiful fic.
You're great!
Jack&Kate Always&Forever
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Dude this story is alright but.. Australian National Hospital? Come on, do you seriously think that everyone from a nation as big as Australia goes to just one hospital? You could of researched or made something up that is a lot more original. Here's the name of a hospital in Sydney. Royal Prince Alfred Hospital - also known as The Alfred.
i.do.not.like.green.eggs.ham chapter 87 . 8/14/2007
wow!

that was an awesome story!

i enjoyed it lots

i hope you write another story..

it will be awesome aswell1!

haha

great story

xoxox
Dale-Wallett Productions chapter 87 . 8/14/2007
What a fantastic end to a fantastic story! There's never been a dull moment, and it stayed a Jate story right till the very end. But boy is that one big family! I can hardly keep track of them all.

And I love the Ninja Turtle names. That was gold!

A faithful fan, Always and Forever :)

Amelia
AnnPatrick chapter 87 . 8/13/2007
Oh, no. I'm so sad it's over. I love this story. You did such a good job of expanding it without making it confusing to keep track of everyone. I've really enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
Coriannee chapter 87 . 8/13/2007
*sob* it's over! *sob* ah-flippin-mazing! I adore it with every inch of my body and soul! yeah, I know I'm a bit over-dramatic, but you deserve it!
NYR88 chapter 87 . 8/13/2007
Wow, I can't believe this story is over. I've really enjoyed it a lot and applaud you for sticking with it and completing the entire thing. And I liked how while you branched out to the kids and their stories you still kept Jack and Kate there as the foundation to the overall story.

I hope you'll keep writing you're a great writer!
EternalConfusion chapter 87 . 8/13/2007
Oh wow! A part of me never wanted this fic to end - I'm so amazed that you got to 87 chapters, that's a realy achievement! I just...it's been a brilliant fic and I just want to say well done to you for sticking with it for so long and writing one of the best Jate fics around. I'm gonna miss this fic now. *sigh* I think the ending was quite nice with the journal entry that covered all the important people we've come across. :)
Strizzy chapter 87 . 8/12/2007
That was beautiful. I just read the last few chapters, and I thought that you really brought the story to it's end brilliantly, by tieing up all of the loose ends and everything else. Really great story, I've really enjoyed reading it!
October Sky chapter 87 . 8/11/2007
I can't believe this story's over! Congradulations for writing such a wonderful story! I've truly loved reading every chapter, and I will miss reading about whatever trouble the twins are up to, even as they grow up, and everything that this family has been through. This was the perfect ending to the story. I'm sad to see it go, as I said, I will miss reading this. You did such a wonderful job of creating a family that I want to come back every chapter and see what happens to them. The humor of the story and the drama, all the times when there was the fear of something bad really happening. And when bad things did happen, and the family was always there for each other. I'll miss this story and its characters, but I really liked the ending. I fell in love with this family, and I'll never forget this story. Thank you for this story and these characters!
October Sky chapter 86 . 8/11/2007
WOW...that chapter was just so beautiful! The perfect ending for an amazing story! And I can't believe it's over! Well, I still have an epilogue to read, if I'm able to last through it...I already have tears in my eyes! The part when all the kids were there, and the paragraph about them growing up and being there for each other. Wow. Beautiful chapter! Those songs were beautiful as well! I'm going to read the epilogue now and continue to cry over the end of this amazing story.
liz-jater chapter 87 . 8/11/2007
oh my GOD. i cannot believe that my favoritest jate fic in the world just ended! but anyways, the ending was absolutely fantastic! i loved loved loved it! kudos to you! :)
October Sky chapter 85 . 8/8/2007
Forget owning a church, this family needs their own private hospital! As always, the birth of the babies was really sweet. I loved the tension in this chapter, along with the beautiful new babies!