Reviews for Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
HOW? Do not leave us hanging and wondering
Your Integrity-Filled Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Ah . . . So deep and full of meaning you made this short story. So intreging too. The question Raoul asked 'Would you love him if he were handsome?'and that question has now been changed into 'Would you love him if you could not see his ugliness?'. Erik was so happy. Thak you for yuor story.
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
it's amazing to think of how there may actually have been a 'happy ending' if christine were just blind! so have you ever considered putting all these ideas together and actually writing a novel?
Icelands chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow. Made me shiver as the ending hit me.

Great job- it looked like mere fluff until...well, until that killer last line.

Great job.

PS: BTW, I have two fics up under POTO, one a oneshot/poem collection, entitled "When Angels Fall From Heaven", the other a story, "Seduction". Seduction is pretty dark (not as dark as yours, though) so I think you might like it. ...Maybe...? If you don't want to, though, that's fine. Thanks either way!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
this one took me a while to get, but... *shivers* wow. very powerful.

your style is simply entrancing, darling...

*skips off to read some more*
AMT chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Brillant!
Nugrey chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Chilling...very good.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
What a twist! Loved it!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
You seem to have a thing for these dark little oneshots, don't you? I admit that "dark" isn't my most favorite genre, but I have to say you do them very well.

One thing isn't clear, though: why, oh why, is Christine so very accommodating, and accepting of these mutilations?

Another thing I wanted to comment on: "...her clear blue eyes so innocent and trusting, so full of love..."

The blind people I've been friends with weren't that expressive with their eyes. I've usually found that their eyes are sort of blank. If you look at hands, body language, facial expressions, that sort of thing, you'll usually find they're a lot more expressive than the eyes.

And thanks very much for your kind personal note in my email. That was thoughtful.
AuburnWillow chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Oh. Kureepy! I probably couldnt see Erik doing that...but then again if we were talking about Leroux Erik (who I am not nearly as fond of as Kay or Webber Erik)...it might happen. Maybe not. I would have to think on that a long time. But whether or not it would happen is not the point. The point is Vincent, You wrote an absolutlely FAB! fic and I can't believe you don't write more often. This is wonderful, albiet dark. But then again I was warned. Wow, that was great! LOVED the imagery!

C.I.C.
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
O, Erik's been a bad boy? I guess the idea of 'unconditional love' wasn't around in that century.

Nice!
LiTTleLoTTe1991 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Yay! I'm so glad you finaly agreed to post your stories! This one was so beautiful! Now i get to go read your others!
fireflyjunction chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Look, I love you. I love this story. I love them all. I hate the profile. Change it ASAP! I mean it!