Reviews for Fear of the Dark: Redemption
omh666 chapter 7 . 1/16
Bah, take it this is long dead, given it's last update date. Unfortunate, it looks really good.
Ines Lovett chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Please continue!
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Interesting story. Thank you for writing it.
Potter Head chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Awwww! I love this story!
Philosophize chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This story really deserves to be continued...
SlythrInHermione chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
this fic had so much potential, I'm was tempted to stop reading now to avoid disappointment but I guess I'll plow on and accept the inevitable . I rather like this story
HProxmysoxoff chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned!:( Please continue this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Love this- please update!
faneka chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
I hope you'll be able to update and complete this story soon. It's quite different from the original.
Cobrastryke chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
This story was great - looks like you're not going to continue it, that's a real shame.
Rizaidym chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Gah! Please update. I must admit I'm rather fond of this kind of plot...
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I'm surprised he hasn't told her about the shadows yet. My guess is that when he stops feeling guilty and accepts that it's not his fault, the shadows will vanish. Unless it's something more sinister, but I don't have a clue what. I'm looking forward to finding out what his Animagus form(s) will be. I hope you haven't abandoned this story.
Tavaril chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I love t his story, it's diferent and interesting with just enough humour to keep it from being sad. I hope you will update it one of these days I want to know what else is going to happen.
Tavaril chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
ah that's the last chapter, so sad! Please update this soon i want to know how it works out. You have an excellent story here and it wil be so good to see how you develop it.

I hope to read more from you soon, I hope you won't abandon this fic.

T