Reviews for a force to be recokon with
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ok I loved the story it was excelent but I'm sorry to say but your spelling needs work your grammer is terible and you need to have more paragraphs big bulks of writing are kind of hard to read sorry to say it but yeah oh well I loved the story keep up the good work lol :)
Miss SJB chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
okay...

To be brutally honest, I couldn't bear to read any further than the first two lines because or your appaling grammar and spelling. It was awful!
yeh yeh chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Learn how to fucking write dipshit, if your wondering why no one is reading your shit, its because no one can make fucking sense of whats on the damn pages. Dont blame on a broken wrist, cause thats even more pathetic, get a dictionary or push the spell check button damnit.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Pretty good fic,Betty sure goes to the hospital alot you have to get her that injured all the time?
Anonononomus chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Okay, I'm gonna give u honest critisism. It's a really good story and you're reeli good at writing, but please try doing some edits. Also,here are some tips: stop bunching everything makes it really hard to read. Try Double spacing. quotation : "Blah blah," he said, "Blah." they're asking a question. Put the question mark directly after the question. not to do this: He said, "blah," he said.

I'm just being honest, one writer to another. Plz try using my advice. It will make your chapter a lot longer and it will make you a way better writer seeing that you write a lot. Take care!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is a very dark tale of teen angst, violence and love-all thrown together. Very realistic. God, what passion you put into it, 'atomicbetty'! So much crunching of bones and pressing of naked flesh...wow! {I did feel some sorrow when it looked like Betty wasn't going to pull through, before Noah's tears somehow miraculously revived her.) And, I must say, you did all this without mentioning anything about the Galactic Guardians, Betty's crew and everything that happens- "up there". And somehow, Penelope WILL return...for good or bad, I don't know. I DO know that this story is unlike any I've read before...the only thing that I'm concerned about is your spelling and sentence structure. In time, you'll improve. Don't give up, 'atomicbetty'! I know you can do it...

: )
MikariStar chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This is the longest one you're written so far. There's alot of figths and action. I thought it sounded like an AU where Betty only lives on Earth and how different things can be without her running off to go on her missions. Poor Betty got sent to the hospital a lot. There's a lot of angst in the story but it has a happy ending. _
the king of the river chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hey i loved thsi story i cryed whene betty dies but some how she comes back i loved the ending to keep up the good work