Reviews for Swords of Fate
Desperate reader chapter 35 . 1/17
Please, please finish this story, I wanna know I'd sesshoumaru is ok! At least complete the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
itty bitty chibi Sessho! Yay!
*Cuddles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Tensaiga only cuts the undead, should-be-dead, sort-of-dead, (etc.) and spirits including the ones that show up when someone dies and normally can't be seen. It can revive a dead-dead person once if used soon enough after they died, but not a second time. InuYasha was revived by Tensaiga when he was a baby, the night his father died, so even if Sesshou wanted, he couldn't use it on his brother like that, nor can he use it on Rin again.
However, I can't recall it not working as a standard metal stick when blocking another sword instead of trying to cut someone directly, so using it to block Tessaiga in a pinch makes sense to me.
Rin2015 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
wow loved the story but uh you do know its AH-UN right
Tana Satou chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I was brought here by a picture from deviantart, so this is late. But since I randomly remembered this stuff.
Sesshoumaru: NOTICE ME SENPAI!
FallenFan77 chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
Marvelous story! It is so amazing!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It's spelled Tetsusaiga.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 35 . 12/13/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
Wow Kagome let's blurt everything out? :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
Man they're in some deep trouble now!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 32 . 12/13/2013
What the fuck happened? Did they end somewhere else in another universe? What happened with sesshomaru and kagura?
Pheonix Autumn chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
Hahaha he pushed him!
Parmesan Cheese chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
Hmm... I hope Sesshy will be okay. May we please have a little update when you get the chance. I really want to know what happens!
trish chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
such a great story , i loved it . poor Yasha .it seems that his father wasnt angry about how Sesshy treat Yasha . if its good why he didnt left his beloved son in forest to live by himself . anyway i hope you didnt forget it .
DragonsFlame117 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
Wow. This story was fantastic! It's nice having their father in it. I hope it's not abandoned!