Reviews for Swords of Fate
Monsterremix chapter 35 . 7/16
please update this magnificent story with more baby sesshomaru in it
inuyasha-fan17 chapter 35 . 6/28
a pity you didn't finish this...the last 3 chapters is where it really started getting interesting!
Wfest chapter 35 . 3/26
Oooh nooo! That was the last chapter! Well, I really enjoyed reading your story, even there are a few errors in continuation. But the storyline is so interesting and the characters and their interaction are so well written that it's still a page-turner.
KagomeLove2

Read the story again, I hope you will complete it as I hope that Sesshoumaru will open up and tell Yasha that he was there for him and felt betrayed when he left. Looking forward to see that Inu no Taisho will teach Inuyasha. So the last 3 chapters mean that Taisho was aware that he will mate a human. I wish they did not go to the past and meet him though. I feel like he will interfere in the development of his sons relationship. I would love to the brothers to resolve their relationship by themselves.
manapohaku2 chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
I never liked Kagome I've always felt she treated inuyasha like a pet.
Sesshomaru's Imouto chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
I love this!
Sesshomaru's Imouto chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
This is very interesting.
Miako-sama chapter 34 . 7/18/2015
Guest, Inuyasha didn't die as a baby. His mama did, she gave birth to him first. You hear hid first cry after Takemaru walks away from his dying mother.
Miako-sama chapter 35 . 7/18/2015
Holy Cow, why did you stop? This was getting Good! If you up date yours I'll update mine.
Miako-sama chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
It's 4:05 am and I am reading instead of sleeping. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. This is hilarious!
MM chapter 35 . 6/14/2015
I don't agree with InuTaisho's logic reasonings. He's saying all the bad things his first born did was okay. It's not... siiiiigh. There's sparring ..and Then there's fighting to near death.. There's "teaching a kid to take care of themselves" and then there's abandoning them.. And then there's making them learn to not be quick to anger with strict but caring and hoping for their best interest.. and then just verbal abusing them and hoping the other stop being fast angered on their own without any idea that's what's expected of them. . At least little Sesshoumaru felt loved and protected. InuYasha didn't. What he went through was neglect. That's never okay. It wasn't fair for InuYasha. He shouldn't get treated different... I don't know.. Ohwell.
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 4/17/2015
Very interesting story. I hope you will finish it as I have some questions needing answers. Why Inuyasha does not remember his brother taking care of him at all? Has he lost his memory of those years with Sessh? Strange really. Thanks for the story.
Desperate reader chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
Please, please finish this story, I wanna know I'd sesshoumaru is ok! At least complete the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
itty bitty chibi Sessho! Yay!
*Cuddles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Tensaiga only cuts the undead, should-be-dead, sort-of-dead, (etc.) and spirits including the ones that show up when someone dies and normally can't be seen. It can revive a dead-dead person once if used soon enough after they died, but not a second time. InuYasha was revived by Tensaiga when he was a baby, the night his father died, so even if Sesshou wanted, he couldn't use it on his brother like that, nor can he use it on Rin again.
However, I can't recall it not working as a standard metal stick when blocking another sword instead of trying to cut someone directly, so using it to block Tessaiga in a pinch makes sense to me.