Reviews for Swords of Fate
Miako-sama chapter 34 . 7/18
Guest, Inuyasha didn't die as a baby. His mama did, she gave birth to him first. You hear hid first cry after Takemaru walks away from his dying mother.
Miako-sama chapter 35 . 7/18
Holy Cow, why did you stop? This was getting Good! If you up date yours I'll update mine.
Miako-sama chapter 15 . 7/18
It's 4:05 am and I am reading instead of sleeping. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. This is hilarious!
MM chapter 35 . 6/14
I don't agree with InuTaisho's logic reasonings. He's saying all the bad things his first born did was okay. It's not... siiiiigh. There's sparring ..and Then there's fighting to near death.. There's "teaching a kid to take care of themselves" and then there's abandoning them.. And then there's making them learn to not be quick to anger with strict but caring and hoping for their best interest.. and then just verbal abusing them and hoping the other stop being fast angered on their own without any idea that's what's expected of them. . At least little Sesshoumaru felt loved and protected. InuYasha didn't. What he went through was neglect. That's never okay. It wasn't fair for InuYasha. He shouldn't get treated different... I don't know.. Ohwell.
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 4/17
Very interesting story. I hope you will finish it as I have some questions needing answers. Why Inuyasha does not remember his brother taking care of him at all? Has he lost his memory of those years with Sessh? Strange really. Thanks for the story.
Desperate reader chapter 35 . 1/17
Please, please finish this story, I wanna know I'd sesshoumaru is ok! At least complete the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
itty bitty chibi Sessho! Yay!
*Cuddles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Tensaiga only cuts the undead, should-be-dead, sort-of-dead, (etc.) and spirits including the ones that show up when someone dies and normally can't be seen. It can revive a dead-dead person once if used soon enough after they died, but not a second time. InuYasha was revived by Tensaiga when he was a baby, the night his father died, so even if Sesshou wanted, he couldn't use it on his brother like that, nor can he use it on Rin again.
However, I can't recall it not working as a standard metal stick when blocking another sword instead of trying to cut someone directly, so using it to block Tessaiga in a pinch makes sense to me.
Rin2015 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
wow loved the story but uh you do know its AH-UN right
Tana Satou chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I was brought here by a picture from deviantart, so this is late. But since I randomly remembered this stuff.
Sesshoumaru: NOTICE ME SENPAI!
FallenFan77 chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
Marvelous story! It is so amazing!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It's spelled Tetsusaiga.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 35 . 12/13/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
Wow Kagome let's blurt everything out? :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
Man they're in some deep trouble now!