Reviews for Swords of Fate
kagomeLove2 chapter 35 . 4/17
Very interesting story. I hope you will finish it as I have some questions needing answers. Why Inuyasha does not remember his brother taking care of him at all? Has he lost his memory of those years with Sessh? Strange really. Thanks for the story.
Desperate reader chapter 35 . 1/17
Please, please finish this story, I wanna know I'd sesshoumaru is ok! At least complete the next chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2014
itty bitty chibi Sessho! Yay!
*Cuddles*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Tensaiga only cuts the undead, should-be-dead, sort-of-dead, (etc.) and spirits including the ones that show up when someone dies and normally can't be seen. It can revive a dead-dead person once if used soon enough after they died, but not a second time. InuYasha was revived by Tensaiga when he was a baby, the night his father died, so even if Sesshou wanted, he couldn't use it on his brother like that, nor can he use it on Rin again.
However, I can't recall it not working as a standard metal stick when blocking another sword instead of trying to cut someone directly, so using it to block Tessaiga in a pinch makes sense to me.
Rin2015 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
wow loved the story but uh you do know its AH-UN right
Tana Satou chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I was brought here by a picture from deviantart, so this is late. But since I randomly remembered this stuff.
Sesshoumaru: NOTICE ME SENPAI!
FallenFan77 chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
Marvelous story! It is so amazing!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It's spelled Tetsusaiga.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 35 . 12/13/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
Wow Kagome let's blurt everything out? :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
Man they're in some deep trouble now!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 32 . 12/13/2013
What the fuck happened? Did they end somewhere else in another universe? What happened with sesshomaru and kagura?
Pheonix Autumn chapter 27 . 12/11/2013
Hahaha he pushed him!
Parmesan Cheese chapter 35 . 10/15/2013
Hmm... I hope Sesshy will be okay. May we please have a little update when you get the chance. I really want to know what happens!
trish chapter 35 . 10/12/2013
such a great story , i loved it . poor Yasha .it seems that his father wasnt angry about how Sesshy treat Yasha . if its good why he didnt left his beloved son in forest to live by himself . anyway i hope you didnt forget it .