Reviews for Digimon: Divergeance Factor
Heero De Fanel chapter 11 . 5/22
Hey, bro - it's been a while, eh?

First, it's awesome to see you've found your muse again and you're back at it. I took a break myself too, and writing that first piece after a long layoff is an amazing feeling. Second, great work with this chapter! You can really see the progress you've made from 2005 until now, and I'm really, really stoked (to use a word I still haven't grown out of) to see this fic come back to life. Keep it up man, and glad to have you back in the fold!
anom chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
man this is an fantastic story, hope you can update it soon
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
WAOW! that really awesome story, poor Rei die, if she life, i really want see Rei and Sora chasing Taichi, ahahaha! really really cuute btw i'm still waiting Taiora part!
Lachelle92 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
So...this story is awesome! I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Ookami Niyati chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
I'm really loving this story. You're a good writer and hopefully you update soon.
Fury Cutter chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Hey man its been a while, sorry about what's happened to you in the real world but unfortuatly thats life and we all have to deal with it.

Anyway nice chapter, it was interesting that you refenced the CD dramas concidering that most of them are not reguarded as as canon (I defineratly don't think the events mentioned in this chapter are but I might be wrong) but then again only 4 of the movies are concidered canon.

It was interesting to see how Matt was holding up but I was suprised that 2 things weren't brought up.

1 was when BlackOmnimon said "Hold on you should at least show yourself. There is no honor in attacking when your opponent is caught off-guard." I was suprised when NinjaGarurumon didn't say something along the lines of 'If your all about honour then why do you serve a guy like Shinji?'

2 I was suprised Tai's name wasn't brought up into this, Shinji taunting Matt by saying 'What about Tai, your so-called best friend. You broke the cardinal rule, you back stabbed him and stole his girl' or something to that effect.

Oh well I'm sure something like this will come up later.

Again this was a good chapter, I'm interested to see who will get the spotlight next time I'm also hoping we'll see we'll see a little of how Kair and Gatomon are holding up. Anyway hope to see another chapter soon.

Ps I'm interested in what you thought of my MagnaImperialdramon idea, I know its kinda stupid (unless you like the idea) but I'd be interested in what you think of him and feel free to use him if you want.
TehBot chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Oh, my... it's an update! So glad you are back! This was a wonderful chapter, as like all the other ones. I can't wait for the next tone. I'm eagerly awaiting to find out who will be the next digidestined to be high lighted!
Sightbent chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Interesting turn.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Great Story! PLz Update It Soon!
Heero De Fanel chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Yo - it's been a while, hasn't it? :) Sorry to hear about the "retirement", and even sorrier to hear about the death in your family... those are always rough. Anyway, on to happier pastures - this story is going to be one hell of an swan song. 'Tis sad to see Biyomon go, but I guess it had to be done... and I'm sure JetGarudamon is more suited for whatever's coming up next. In any case, I look forward to the next part; till then, take care!
ILoveSurprises chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Long time since I've read this story, but it hasn't dissapointed me in the least. It's really one of two or three other Tai and Sora stories well written enough to enjoy. Nice twist with Biyomon sacrificing herself, poor Sora. I like it, hope you update soon.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Wow...whell that only took like i don't know how long to update .; haven't checked this one in forever .;
Fury Cutter chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Dude that was frickin awesome, lil misty eyed over Biyomon's death but her sacrifice wasn't in vein so I'll find someway to struggle on.

I like the portrayal of Sora in this chapter, the way you explained how the change in her character from Adventure to 02 I found pretty beliveable and how she's rediscovered her true self, I also like how you portrayed Alexis to be her exact opporsit in this.

Couple of questions

1) Are Tai & Sora going to be the only one in this to achive Bio-Fusion, I think it would be kinda cool to see maybe Davis and one of the other 2nd generation achive it, you could have MagnaImperialdramon, descrption: Davis, his skin scaly blue & his hair is longer and spikier with golden streaks in it, wearing Magnamon's armor (minus the mask) as well as a chest plate with the symbol of Miracles on it and weilds a large battle axe in his left hand and has a golden version of Imperialdramon's fusion cannon mounted on his right arm.

2) I'm kinda curious as to how Zeromaru will become UlforceVeedramon & possibly UlforceVeedramon future mode, can he do it own or does he need Tai's help. Maybe he can reach UlforceVeedramon by himself then fuse with Tai to achive future mode, just a suggestion.

Anway loved this chapter, hope you update soon cos I wanna see Tai reunite with Zeromaru, save Kari, kick Neo's ass and get the girl.
Sonfaro chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
HOLY CRAP!

I'm amped for this. Can't wait for the real thing.

- Sonfaro
Sabsters chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
Wow. That was an awesome sneak peek! But i really wished you posted the chapter already. :)