Reviews for I Still Owe You That Drink
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Good story with fine characterizations. Very thoughtful of you.

Thanks for sharing.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Simple and sweet
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This very much fits onto the colonel's and Elisabeth's characters, very nice! This could totally be part of the episode. I hope they are both going to make it to have that drink :)
Evilclone chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
aw sniffles, i thought as you were kind enough to read and review some of my stories i would return the favour. So far i'm not regretting it.

I like this one, and yes i agree with your a/n, he did seem a little one sided "i'm here to defend atlantis!" Thanks for good read
nightpheonix chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
ooh, i love it! I'm glad you were able to add some extra depth to everett's character, this came out very nicely! well done, keep writing!
Terreis chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Excellent! I hated Caldwell when he first got there, but he had won me over halfway through Siege II. I wish he had been able to stay. The scene in Siege I where John saluted him nearly made me cry. I'd never seen John salute anyone before. I'm glad you wrote a similar scene with Elizabeth. This was beautifully done.
johnliz4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very nice, I liked it, but damn you beat me to it.

I had a similar one planned (Even though I haven't seen the ep yet), but I think yours is better than mine would have been so great job.
Brindel chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very nicely handled. And I couldn't agree more. By Seige II, I was getting the impression he had some potential, and felt that there was more to him than just By-The-Book, Following-Orders Military.

You gave him a bit of dignity and compassion that I think he deserved.

Kudos.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Aw, this was wonderful! I got the impression that Everett had warmed up to her too, and maybe even had a small crush. Great job Dr. D! :)
Belisse chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Nice, it waas some kind of closure. Good job. And now, if Pete is barking you better go... like right now!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Goodness, you've been a busy writer lately! Anyway, I liked this "missing scene." I loved the opportunity to see Weir act as a person rather than a leader in a difficult situation, as she so often must. The quiet moments can pack just as much of a punch as the large explosions (like in Siege part 3, which I can't talk about in detail for fear of spoiling others).