Reviews for Time Moves On
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Ive read this before I loved it then just as i Love it now.

Mark is getting madly in love with a woman the first woman he was ever with he could even consider settling down and having a family with maybe someday.

Just a wonderful story.

Keep the great writing up.

JeanneZ84
cheride chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Well, came back to do a little brush-up re-reading (after the peek at pt. 2), and was surprised to realize I'd never left an official review. Heck!

But, just like always before, the thing that really gets to me is poor Mark being so smitten, so sure that he's found "the one", and yet so afraid to come clean about his past for fear of messing it all up. You just gotta feel for the guy. But, Julie's a smart lady, and she saw the light, thank goodness.

It's a nice beginning to some of the changes that will be coming in his life. And the best part about reviewing now? I know the next installment isn't far away!
sbishoff chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Great story. Loved every word. I tend to get picky when it comes to girls for Mark. I hold high standards for them. You did a great job. Hope to read more from you in the future.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Loved it! Is there a part 2 in the works?
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Very, very nice. (I still can't believe this is your first fic.) Good things _are_ worth waiting for, and now we're waiting for your next story!
Tharin chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
A very nice story. I actually like Julie, which is something that dosen't happen often with original characters.