Reviews for Far From Home
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 20 . 3/18
WOW... this is amazing
this story was cute but it lacked creativeness. it followed the exact story line of the first movie and then skipped to the end of episode six and had padme in it ...
sylviajohns chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
That was a wonderful story :) I like this closure on the epilogue, it's connection to the prologue. But I still can't shake away the feeling that it ended too quickly... Anyway, it was lovely :)
DarthSmiles chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Good, solid story with correct punctuation. Thank you for writing this!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
I suddenly had this urge to come read some SW fanfics and this hapened to be the first one I read. I like it. I love the PadmeAnakin pairing and was very sad by the way the third episode ended, this makes it at least a bit better. It was nice.

Good work.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This seems like it will be good so far, I'm marking my spot so I can keep reaing tommorow!

Alien Roxi
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 20 . 2/17/2007
Great story. Loved it. I'm guessing that the other Rebels don't know about Anakin aka Vader. hehe.
Noon's Phoenix chapter 20 . 5/29/2006
This was perfect but I have a question in the movies Anakin is all burned and deformed is he still at the end of your story? Or what?
tudor-rose445 chapter 20 . 1/29/2006
This turned out really well. Great job.
doreenthatshot chapter 20 . 11/30/2005
I loved this story. It was a very nice read. Now I'm gonna resume reading another one of your storys, Forbidden.
Emerald Green Queen chapter 20 . 11/22/2005
A really nice ending, complementing the prologue. Good stuff. You've truly captured the freedom and wholeness of Anakin and Padmé's life together.
LaPapillion chapter 20 . 11/21/2005
That was so very touching!

I love happy endings!

You've done such a great job. :-)
Summer's Sun chapter 20 . 11/20/2005
aww that was so sweet wonderful job and i loved it!
Wow chapter 20 . 11/20/2005
Dude! That was SUCH a WICKED ending! It's so awesome!
Linwe-Amari chapter 20 . 11/19/2005
what a sweet story! I loved it!