Reviews for Far From Home
Athalassia chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
Hi, have recently discovered ur fic! Am pleased to say u have another follower!

I am rubbish at remembering to write reviews but i will be reading.

One question there is Padme/Anakin mush right? even if its only a little? Im a softy i like my fluff...
Sam chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
Fantastic stuff , like the twists on the 'canon' story as we know it , blends in well with what you have done here , padme living is , after all , a much more appropriate ending to R.O.T.S and lets face it , it'll make vader far far more pissed at the emperor , which is good.

Only oe quibble though , you cut out bespin , and by doing that , you cut out lando , the most hopeless gambler in the galaxy , and also in the E.U. a brilliant character.

All in All , this is still an excellent story , and i hope to see more soon.
Laura-chan chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
nice chap about Luke's training

I liked it...

I'm still disappointed about having to wait before reading Vader and Padmé meeting again... but I'll be happy with whatever you write
Emerald Green Queen chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Hi! I just found this story, and since you mentioned liking reviews, I thought I would stop and write one.:) I like the premise of youe story. I agree that it is irritating that Padmé died despite having children. One thing my mother always taught me is that you'll do anything for your children... and that dying is often a matter of the individual's frame of mind!

So, you're Australian and a Christian. Me too.:) Though I don't generally disclose my nationality. And I recognise your 'name' - it was borrowed from the book, 'Half-way across the Galaxy and Turn Left'.:)

At first I thought you were skipping straight from Episode 4 to 5, but I see now that while the events are similar in some ways, it's due to circumstances, than yet having hit Episode 5 (which from memory, I think is about three years later). It's a little choppy in some places, with the scenes adapted from Episode 4, but an interesting idea, with a far more positive focus with characters who had been killed off still living.

I'll continue to read, interested to see where you take this.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Keep it coming!

Gwen G.
Danielle chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Sorry I waited to this chapter to review. I love it. I like that you kept Obi Wan alive he has to play a pivitoal( sp ? ) part in either the demise or redemption of Anakin/Vader maybe Obi Wan can actually fess up to sneaking onto Padme's ship that fateful night. Just an idea since you said you were trying to figure ou where he was gonna lead. I can't wait for you next up date.
Jedi Knight Anakin Solo chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Hey. Just discovered this story, and it is great. Every chapter has been stunning. I love the way you are interweeving the events of this Alternate Universe with the universe of the Original Trilogy, it is very well done.

I have a question though. I know you said Anakin doesn't need the mask, but what is the extent of his injuries? So say he took off the suit and mask, what would he look like? You said his face is okay, but did he get skin grafted over his artifical limps, and is his torso burnt or normal? Also, serious question, how is he downstairs. Can he still "make love" lol? Just curious. And does he need the suit to breath... or can he live without it? I hope you answer, and I am very eager for the next chapter of this amazing story.
Stephanie C chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
I liked when Obi-Wan was amussed tosee Luke's X-Wing on the swamp, lol.

So I guess they are both going to train Luke.
Miss.S.P chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Great! So have you mastered the odd way yoda speaks? lol. Update soon!
For You Blue chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
Wonderful piece of storytelling. Please go on.
Laura-chan chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
so... Luke meets Yoda... ah, the fun si beginning!

do I really have to wait for a Vader/padmé confrontation? *puppy dog eyes* ç_ç

well... I'll be happy with whatever you write
Chou Hime chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
haha! I like yoda!hes pretty weird! great fic-still! g2g, my bus is leavibg soon!

Ja Ne!
pokey chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
I love Yoda.
TriGemini chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
As always, this chapter was good to read.

This chapter was quite amusing. I've always enjoyed the scenes in the ESB when Luke goes looking for Master Yoda. Especially, the way Master Yoda behaves towards Luke. Even though, in someway I feel that he was testing Luke. Especially, when concerning patience, he's so much like his father. However, in some perspective he knows what Luke is all about.

Or at least, he believes, he knows already.

As for, Luke making that promise to Master Yoda and

Obi-wan. For apart of him wishes for him to keep it, but the other part of him says to do what his conscious dictates. Luke also has doubts and fears, especially if they're about the people he cares about. I'm not really sure how this situation will played out. But maybe this time Luke won't be foolish enough to rush off before completing his training. Although, I much doubt that will happen and there won't be anything that could be said or done to make him stay on Dagobah.

Anyway, again I'm curious as too how things will play out now. So, looking forward to more. Until then.
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 9/14/2005
As usual fantasic chappie. Keep goin'.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »