Reviews for Far From Home
TriGemini chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
UH OH! Sounds like Leia, Han, and Chewie just found trouble when trying to make their break. It's a good thing also that Luke is coming soon to help his friends. Since its obvious that the last thing that anybody really wants is too spend too much time in the presence of Jabba. Also, can't blame C-3PO for being lonely without Artoo, after all they've been through so much together for along while.

Anyway, this chapter was good. Looking forward to more.

So, until then.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
oh. please update soon!
pokey chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
great chapter
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
I really really really like this story... it's very cool. Yeah, so anyway...i know its annoying to say, but update soon!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 9 . 10/2/2005
"A certain point of view"? Obi-Wan sounds rather like a Sith! Okay, I love this story. I was so mad at George Lucas. What crap. Padme wouldn't have died like that. Okay, my logic is this:

Padme lost the will to live b/c Anakin was evil.

Her last words were, "There is still good in him..."

So how does that work? Anyway, this story rocks.
Laura-chan chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
oh... fun at Jabba's palace

that's going to be good!
pokey chapter 13 . 10/2/2005
Good chapter
Emerald Green Queen chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Hey great, now episode 6 is being thrown in - definitely my favourite of all the movies.

It was good to have Leia's perspective - she has been absent (understandably) for a little while, and despite the changed circumstances, she still loves Han. Sigh. Hey, who can blame her?

As for Han, what's happened to him should be interesting... I would presume that given the different circumsyaces, he would not have been frozen in carbonite. Anyway, we'll see soon!:)

Good chapter!:)
Stephanie C chapter 13 . 9/30/2005
I like Leia's point of view. *squeek* She loves Han :D

That was cool how wrote out Bib's lines. I wouldn't know how to spell it LOL I guess just sound it out. hehe
TriGemini chapter 13 . 9/30/2005
This chapter was really good to read.

As usual,Threepio overreacts about his and Artoo's situation at the moment. Although, I really enjoyed the part where he said, "This can't be!" Threepio cried. "Artoo, you're playing the wrong message."

That was quite amusing. Seems like Leia has been doing a lot of thinking lately. Not only does she admit about her feelings for Han, she also admits that she can't blame her mother for lying to her after all those years. Especially, about the part that Darth Vader is her father. Although, it seems she has accepted very well the truth about Luke being her brother, which is good. Because now that her mother is away from her, she at least has someone to be with her (aside from Han and Chewie, of course).

Any ways good chapter. Looking forward to more and until then.
Summer's Sun chapter 13 . 9/30/2005
awesome! and no cliffhangers next time! lol update soon!
Emerald Green Queen chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
Well, I'm honoured that I'm the first person who recognised 'Arliddian'!:) No-one else figured it out... wow!

Ok, thanks for the clarification with the flow and timeline.:) I thought as much. nd since your version is different, you can do it your own way.:)

That's good to see that Luke didn't fail his challenges in this chapter. I thought the way you changed them was interesting... young Anakin in the cave, not being scared into leaving prematurely, and actually lifting his X-wing. I can see that you like the idea of good being stronger in your story in this version - a point I understand. That said, you'll need some more excitement!:) I suspect we'll get that though, in the rescue of Han.

Good job :)
For You Blue chapter 12 . 9/24/2005
Great Chapter! Well done, more soon please :D
Port-of-Seas chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
It's pretty okay. Pretty rushed and extremely saturated in 'if-only' plots, which makes it a little OOC. but it's pretty good.
Stephanie C chapter 12 . 9/23/2005
Wow Luke is advancing fast. I wasn't expecting that.

Is Obi-Wan going to stay in Degobah?
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »