Reviews for Far From Home
pokey chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
And the award for the most surprizing, horrifing, and confuzing day ever goes to...Padme! Great chapter, poor Padme though.
LaPapillion chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
OK. Luke coming to the rescue gave me total goosebumps! I can sense that this is going to get *really* interesting very soon!
TriGemini chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
Good chapter!

Well finally the three of them reunited.

Of course, only one of them knows the entire truth.

Hopefully, Padmé will find time to reveal herself to Luke and tell him, she's his mother. Of course, the fun is just starting since they'll be trying to escape.

Makes one wonder how Padmé is going to feel when they wind up in a trash compactor and nearly crushed to death. I'm sure she'll notice the similarities between her former husband and her son in the meantime, as well.

Any ways can't blame Padmé for feeling somewhat miserable after encounter with Vader.

That meeting would leave anybody shaken, especially knowing that technically he is Anakin Skywalker, even though he goes by Lord Vader now.

I'm certainly looking forward to more. Until the next chapter.
Emily chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
I'm loving this story so far! You have to update soon!
unapologeticmocker chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
This is extremely well written. I've always wanted to know what it would have been like if Padme' would have lived. Now, I think I'm getting an idea! Please continue! Soon!
Miss.S.P chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
Wow! Excellent! I'm new to this fanfic stuff. And this is the second one that I've read. I was not disappointed! I'd always wondered what might've happened if Padme had lived. Hence, this is why I read this one. Absolutely brilliant. Please update soon!
vadersGrl chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I love this story, I can't wait to read more, so update soon please!
Laura-chan chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I'm smiling and I'm over-excited, wanting to know more... please keep it up, I'm on the edge of my seat!

The DV/P confrontation was interesting...poor Vader, how could his wife not understand that he had saved her? (do you read the sarcasm?)

continue asap, pretty please?
LaPapillion chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I feel sorry for Vader! Those ladies can tear him apart.
tensixtythree chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
please update soon!
pokey chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Poor Padme.
TriGemini chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
WOAH! Finally, Lord Vader knows that Padmé is alive and that Leia is his daughter. I'm sure things will be a lot more interesting when Luke comes into the story.

At least, then Padmé will be reunited with both her children. Or at least, I hope Padmé tells Luke the truth when he comes to rescue you her and Leia.

As for, Vader I wonder when he'll find out he also has a son? I'm sure things are going to get very interesting. Plz update soon! I really like to know what happens next. So, until then.
Stephanie C chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
:( Vader is so deluded.

I can't wait to read more.

Update soon!
Mizra chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Hmm... Very interesting this is. I did always wonder what would happen if Padme hadn't been so darn selfish and lived for her children and didn't die of "heartache". *The only real botch on a masterpiece of a movie* Very nice! Keep going!
Starclipper01 chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Your last having the Imp commander telling Vader that Padme was Leia's mom have a hole in it. How did the commander knew that she was Leia's mom? Did Padme told him? Was she interrogated by the Imps? Or did Padme voluntarily gave out this tidbit?

On the whole your chapter is good. I look forward to more.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »