Reviews for Far From Home
Brievel chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Oh, dear, poor Padmé. I feel horrible for laughing at her shock, but I did... :S
Brievel chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Heh. Vader's being an idiot. But less of one than usual, so there's hope yet.
Brievel chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
"Boss, we have a problem..."
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Oh. I think this is exactly what I've been looking for. So heartrending.
K.Daniels chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
Oh my gosh! I loooooved this so much!
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
While I am still very interested in this story and I will continue to read it through to the end, I'd just like to tell you this first.

I was also dissatisfied with Padme dying after she birthed her children because she "lost the will to live", and it also doesn't fit the established canon from the original trilogy when, in ROTJ, Leia talks about her mother to Luke. Padme couldn't have died in childbirth because children don't actually begin to be able to acquire their first lifelong memories until 3-4 years old. So what I'd like to say here is that thanks to my satisfaction with your setup, I've found a way to comfortably tweak the canon of ROTS just enough to line up with what was established in ROTJ. Thank you.

Now without further ado, I will continue to read your story since I am genuinely interested in its premise.
multyfangirl18 chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
what has happened to their parent's during the time that lukes been training?
wouldn’t the emperor an their father have felt Leia use the force?
multyfangirl18 chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
ok around this part with Jabba's place will always have me thinking of the funny Bluemilk special comic around this part
multyfangirl18 chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
the part where he get's his ship out of the water will always have me remember the bit from Bluemilk special where Luke lifted Jar Jar out dead and yoda tell's him to ignore that
multyfangirl18 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
well , han looks like you dont wont have a rival for Leia for a time , just a brother who doesnt like you that much right now who will warn you away from his new found sister
multyfangirl18 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
and here's the 4th skywalker
multyfangirl18 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
oh this is the worst mistake ever for the emperor, his apprentice putting his daughter and wife in te same place , well that will be fun when his son rescues them , of course telling him that his wife is dead kinda back fired just now, now that all the Skywalkers will be reunited , well the chase for Luke in the normal time line will be tiny compared to him chasing after his family in this one.
oh and i happen to love drama like this.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
WOW... this is amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
this story was cute but it lacked creativeness. it followed the exact story line of the first movie and then skipped to the end of episode six and had padme in it ...
sylviajohns chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
That was a wonderful story :) I like this closure on the epilogue, it's connection to the prologue. But I still can't shake away the feeling that it ended too quickly... Anyway, it was lovely :)
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »