Reviews for Far From Home
For You Blue chapter 20 . 11/17/2005
Oh possibilities! What might have been, has been summed up perfectly in your wonderful story.

Well done.

[Showers down applause and roses.]
TriGemini chapter 20 . 11/17/2005
GREAT Epilogue.

It sounds as if Anakin is happy now where he is and what he's doing. Being with his family and his wife, the true things that make him happier in life.

And not giving a second thought to the past, except to realize that he's managed to move on from what he was to something better in life. As he said, he's whole, he's complete, and he's home...and that pretty much sums up everything that should make his life better.

Despite all the horrible things, it turned out for the best. Anakin was able to revert back and find himself and regain what he lost all that time ago and find the happiness, as well that he so desperately sought after.

Which in the end I believe he truly deserved, no matter what.

This story was really good to read and I enjoyed it thoroughly. A definitely one of the best of I've read in a long while. A real good one.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 20 . 11/17/2005
so sad . . . I hope you are going to continue to write in the SW genre.
LaPapillion chapter 19 . 11/15/2005
Sniff!

Very touching scenes:

the reconciliation of Anakin & Obi-Wan, Anakin & Padme, Anakin & Leia...it's all so well done. I've got goosebumps.

Forgiveness is everything.
ElvenCompanion chapter 19 . 11/14/2005
Sweet! I loved the story, just found it a day or two ago. The only thing I was a little weirded by was the fact that Luke was really like perfect. He never screwed up in this story, but I completely get what you were doing, and I think it turned out great. Can't wait to read the epilogue still. Loved it so much, do not get me wrong. Update soon.
icewitch chapter 19 . 11/13/2005
cool story i liked it.
Emerald Green Queen chapter 19 . 11/12/2005
Hey, that's ok... I figured it just must have been an accident.:) I'm glad that you appreciate my reviews - I do try to be thorough!

I thought Anakin's recollections and realisations as he awoke were well written. Tying back into his time before he fell, and realising he was released from the darkness. Good stuff. Same with his feelings towards Obi-Wan, and truly awakening to what he had done. I loved how the pair bonded when Obi-Wan told Anakin he was already forgiven, and admitting his own weaknesses.

I thought Han's line of "A little less crispy." was very funny!

I thought you did well in Han's relating of the evnts which led to where the characters where in the medcentre. It tied-up and explained things.

I liked the scene with Padmé also forgiving Anakin. It shows that okay he has done bad stuff, but how powerful love and forgiveness are. Leia's hesitation towards Anakin and her flinching show there are lasting effects where pain has been caused, even if healing does take place. But it was nice that they were able to embrace.

I laughed about Han referring to his reward!:) Good, Leia and Han then wanted to marry - I always thought RotJ should have ended with them marrying!

I guess Threepio didn't have his memory wiped in your version!:) That was a funny touch with him carrying on about 'the maker'!

Ahh... I love a happy ending! I look forward to the epilogue!
For You Blue chapter 19 . 11/12/2005
Completely preccious!

I
Nautica7mk chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Very cool.
Mizra chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
George Lucas should take writing lessons from you, arliddian. That's the way RotJ should have happened. Padme and Anakin. Leia and Han. Luke and his friends. Obi-Wan and his old friends. Families joined.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
I Love The Story!
Miss.S.P chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Finished? That was awesome! I loved the story. (yes! I was at happy ending!) I look forward to reading your future stories!

Stephanie :)
Uhm chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
VERY good. So is Anakin physically restored or does he still have to have prosthetics?
Anwinn chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Aw, such a happy chapter. I'm so glad everything worked out.
Laura-chan chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Oh- so cute!

I love it

it was so sweet, I was like 'aw!' while reading the chapter

great work!