Reviews for Far From Home
Christy Tortland chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
LOVED IT! Too beautiful, mate!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
Good update, albeit slightly sickeningly sweet (in a good way) looking forward to reading more.
LVB chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
And he's back! Good thing I knew this chap. was coming-stupid email isn't working so no alerts!

A fantabulous end. I'm so glad Anakin has found himself again. *applaudes*
pokey chapter 19 . 11/11/2005
I love happy endings! Great job. I've enjoyed reading this.
serenemiss chapter 19 . 11/10/2005
Yay! So good! Is there more? If so, how many more chapters? Glad everybody's on good terms again!
elphabathedelirious32 chapter 19 . 11/10/2005
YAY! Pretty happy ending...*sigh*. So nice and happy. Sorry, but I just read a depressing story, then, genius that I am, watched ROTS, which is also depressing, and needed an antidote, so THANK YOU! and great story...so sad it's over...
Stephanie C chapter 19 . 11/10/2005
I guess Threepio didn't have his memory wiped.

Lovely reunion :) and a sweet end. I really enjoyed it.

can't wait for the last chapter :)
TriGemini chapter 19 . 11/10/2005
Hey, this was really good to read.

At least, Leia didn't give her father the cold shoulder (like she does in most other stories, although it is to be expected, but I'm much happier with this result of her being nice). Not to mention, it seems that Han was having a good ole time telling them (or actually interrupting Leia's story) how he managed to get Luke, his mother and father out of the palace and off Coruscant. Although, it was pretty funny when Han was like asking Anakin for his permission to court, or actually be around Leia. It seemed for once the unruffled smuggler was stammering and kind of shy (or at least I thought so). But it's good how things turned out. Anakin finally got himself back to where he belonged with his family, with his beloved Padmé (who's positively thrilled to have back at her side and to having the real him back, as well) and his two children, as well Luke and Leia. Not to mention, it was good of you to throw in that scene with Obi-wan.

I can always imagine if Obi-wan had been there in the end, he would have told him that he had forgiven his former apprentice along time ago. Then again, I've always held a belief that despite everything Obi-wan never kept a grudge against Anakin, even when he became Darth Vader.

Anyway, great way to end this story. Looking forward to the epilogue, so until then.
Demon.Shinobi chapter 18 . 11/10/2005
This story kicks spotted owl, love the way you've worked it out!
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
this rocks pleaz write more soon
doreenthatshot chapter 18 . 11/7/2005
The last 2 chaps were great as always. Have you bought the Ep.3 DVD yet? It so rocks! And the special features are awesome.
For You Blue chapter 18 . 11/6/2005
WAH! :'( Oh, that was adorable!

More soon please! :D
Summer's Sun chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
omg are they dead? that is so sad! i'm crying! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Linwe-Amari chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
YAY! ANI! Keep going!

~Katie
Miss.S.P chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
Wow! Excellent! I am jealous of your talent!

One question: (I never really got this..) In the original, Vader couldn't take off his helmet because he would die somehow...? What's up with that?

Update soon!