Reviews for Starship Troopers 2: Crack in the System
The Alien of Pluto chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
If you're ever gonna update this, I love to read more!
nexus432 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Please write more soon.
NA chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
You seem to have missed the point. ST was sattire; it was meant to be stupid. You aren't meant to ask how the Bugs can sustain themselves when they wipe out everything else or how they can shoot plasma out of their rear-ends; you're just supposed to enjoy the ride.
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Sounds fun. Did you ever watch the CGI episodes? Are those the aliens your thinking of?
Ryan chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Really like the story idea, quite unique by any standards. I'm just wondering who'll win, if there even is victory. New varieties of bugs, and the bugs being engineered by an anti-Feredation group. Cool. Well, update soon and keep up the good work!
Poltair chapter 2 . 6/23/2007

I like this!

This is really well thought out!

I want to see the rest!

Well done.
littlelunaeve chapter 2 . 11/29/2006

man this is just my lucky month :)
CaptJim chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
You liked some dumb horsey Dreamworks movie, but not a brilliant satire on fascism? Pfft. Whatever, to each his own.

And here's my own: Terrible story, dumb "theory", and the Klendathi is just a stupid idea. In fact, the whole story was. Why write a story about a movie you hate? Too much free time, evidently.
the nightly wanderer chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hm...well it looks like it could turn out pretty good. now, ive never read the book if that what it is, but in the movie dizzy most deffinelty dies. i mean, you cant live with 4 huge gapeing wounds in your body...its just not possible
littlelunaeve chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Dizzy's not dead this is going to be good
Spartan 001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Very nice parody of the movie. I think you made it quite clear that you were parodying the movie in the first place. *cough cough*
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You know, the utter ignorance shown in this hateful mess of a story of the source material is stunning. I mean, usually when people write fanfic, they know at least a little about the source, but you've shown that not only do you know less than nothing, you don't want to know.

Which is sad, really, because Heinlein's book is one of the true masterpieces of science fiction.
SergeantHeretic chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Well sir/Madame you've done a pretty good job of missing the point of the old master's book and/or confusing it with Paul Verhoven's mess of a movie. Starship Troopers was written as an essay on the nature of civic responsability and the meaning of individual self sacrifice. the point of the story is that a boy grows up and becomes a man and then learns what it means to become a citizen and what it mean to pay the cost of freedom. it is not a glorification of the military establishment as such, Starship Troopers is a glorification of the humble mudfoot. the footso9ldier who always has and in my view always will be the crucial element in winning wars and keeping us free.

Yours in Frendship, Sergeant Heretic
GeneralMasamune chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Well well well... very impressive. I never would have thought of this, but it makes some sense. Good job.