Reviews for That Night in the Slayers' Village
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great job!

Loved it!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
that was so sweet. i loved it!
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
nice. I like how you wrote this one-shot.
Biteme chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
GREAT JOB! I loved it, but should it really be rated M?
satoshii chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Your vocabulary is very impressive... I didn't even understand some of the words... excellent oneshot! Keep up the good work...
Night Ghost chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Even though I'm not very fond of the Miroku/Sango pairing, I thought you did very well on this story.

Good job.
bobalina chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
The last sentence just reminded me of Rob Schneider (I think that's his name...)in Waterboy. (You can do eet! You can do eet AL NIGHT LONG!) *hee* Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
Tetsuna chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Ahh, that was sweet... I was about to cry...

I was waiting for the fluff (must have the fluff!) and it came! It was adorable... * sobs *
Kagome's Reflection chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This one is by far the best one I've read in a while now. You didn't use trite wording, and you didn't use the same words over and over again. I feel you also did an excellent job keeping Sango and Miroku in character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Canyon 315 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful
Soli-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I wish I could say something more than this being fantastic, but this story (not to mention your extensive vocabulary) has sucked the words right out of me.

You're an amazing writer. Keep up the great work!
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Great job! I liked this story a lot. Sango x Miroku rules!
LilyRayBohmann chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
HEHEHE! n.n makes me giggle!
SlayerSango23 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
You did an excellent job with this story. I have to agree with the other two reviewers...you used quite an impressive vocabulary. It was very descriptive and artistic. Very beautiful story... :)
Kalei chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow nice writing! The first person who reviewed was right, I'm glad I have a dictionary close by too! You know a lot of formal words for things. But that is what makes your writing strong and affective. I loved how you created the mood just right and didn't make them ooc. It was nice to see Sango not hit Miroku for once! lol!

Kalei _

p.s. Glad you were able to take some time away from Harry Potter to read my new chapter! I think its funny how much you love Harry Potter, its great that you love it so much!