Reviews for Stand Up
Ash chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I reviewed "Torn Apart" and now I am reviewing this. It was much better and really, really awesome! :) I actually teared up. Beautifully done.
Meltha chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
What a very lovely reminiscence on a long life full of a promise kept. I always hoped Jim's father would do exactly this.
theladyisatiger chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Loved it.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh that is heartbreakingly beautiful.
Sergeant Tabor chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was very touching and the writing was flawless and powerful.
theworldastage chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was amazing. The transitioning and everything was just flawless. In a short amount of time, you really made the reader feel. Mission accomplished!
Ashelin93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This was so powerful. You wrote so little, but still managed to say so much. I thought this was absolutely fantastic!
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was really good, I loved that movie and you did his dad justice as well as James Dean. He was a great actor.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is sweet. I like the first-person narration. I can clearly see the pictures you're painting. The drabble is short, but it says a lot. I like the idea that Jim's father got a backbone. :) Though I would have also been interested to know what happened with the mother, and what she thought of her husband finally standing up for Jim.
music842 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved this! This was short, but so effective, I got goosebumps. I am so happy to see another James Dean movie fic.
Tonyboy chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow. I think I liked this a lot better than your other one, because it's a happy ending that was never shown in the movie.

Anyway, I'm glad you had them get married. And four kids too. And I'm glad his father stood up with him and supported everything he did. I really like this one.

Anyway, thanks for a great fic!

Tonyboy/Daniel