Reviews for Coward
Dormantness chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is...so beautifully written it's unbeleivable. Excellent job with it:)
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It was aching and beautiful. This line especially got to me -

"Ten points, you took from Gryffindor, ten points! Is that what I'm worth?"

Thank you for writing this. It was brilliant.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow.

You portrayed emotion beautifully here.

It made me cry.

Thanks, I think, for that.

But, yeah, really good.
wingedthing chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is really, exquisitely good fiction. I can tell you put a great deal of thought into not only the plot, but your selection of individual words. It's a spell-binding piece, of which you should be very proud.

Also, if you enjoy writing Harry Potter fan fiction, you might be interested in online roleplay games based on JK's books. I write at one called Sonora Academy. It's good fun and an excellent outlet for creativity. Plus our community is very friendly and I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable. If you have a chance, check out the link on my profile. We'd love to have a writer like yourself on board.

xx wingedthing xx
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow...just...wow...
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This was extremely powerful and thought-provoking. Even though it is now AU because it was written prior to DH you have still managed to capture the true essense of Snape's personality. Your writing style is clear and consice as well as quite poetic, yet the imagery does not detract from the plot. This is fantastic and flawless work. Well Done :)

- Frayed x
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Lovely, lovely, lovely portrayal of our favorite Severus Snape Absolutely amazing!
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Well, the Snape we know in the books is a coward. But I don't think we've seen the real Snape in the books, just a...shell, or something. Never mind, on to your story: Brilliant. I bet this happened after he killed Dumbledore. Very well done!
mikomi bansiki chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
oh, it's so sad...beautiful too. i love how you portray severus' character. brownie points!
BajaB chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Very well written. I enjoyed it alot.
Griselda chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That was a very intense and well-written story.

I like your interpretation on how the Vow guided Snape's actions until it was fulfilled. Although I personally think he is still obliged to protect Draco, it would make sense if the Vow was fulfilled the moment Draco left Hogwarts as well. Maybe it's a coincidence, but the moment Draco left the grounds and disapparated could have been the very moment that Harry called Snape a coward and his face suddenly looked 'demented, inhuman and in pain'. Your story made me wonder if this was also an effect of the sudden disappearance of the magical bond, which could have led to the horrified realization of what exactly he had done which you described so well.
Emily chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I like it! However, you have taken a different view to the murder than I did. I think that when Dumbledore said, "Please Severus" he was asking to be killed, too weak and poisoned to carry on. Also, that the unbreakable vow could not be broken. But, I like this little chapter. Do you think that Snape isn;t really on Dumbly's side then?

I've just re-read HBP for the first time since first reading it (I was so appalled by it) because I realised that I couldn't remember half the book, and now I have come to like it a little more. However, I wanted to read your stories again because I enjoyed them so much. I am about the re-read Ankh of Khepri and I hope I will not forget what happened in JKR's books which is what happened to me when I first read your series LOL! I had to read all of JKR's books again!

Anyway, I do hope that you return to Harry Potter one day soon. You are a fantastic writer and I enjoyed your 6th book more than I did JKR's. Whether you return to your own series of HP books or to JKR's, I await it with baited breath!

Thanks, Emily
Sindie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
One of the best portrayals of post-HBP Snape I've read. Brilliant.
Celi chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey...you almost made me cry with this fic... just want to pick him up and hug him...

I think you captured Severus very vell, I love this story it's so sad and yet beautiful...
E. M. Pink chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Can't believe I've never left a review for this. Your depiction of Severus Snape is one that really stayed with me - beautifully written, haunting and saddening in the extreme. You sympathise with Snape, but you also want to separate yourself from him, from his misery, from his bad choices. This is one of the most inspiring Post-HBP renderings of Snape, in my opinion, and it's definitely going to influence my most recent work on his character.