Reviews for MY DECEMBER
bookworm3334 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Dude this amazing i have an idea how about you make a story about Raven and beast boy getting married and have kids. I've read other story's about this and they seem really nice can you do that because that we be just awsome!'
GoldenDiamonds chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I really like the story BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CHECK THE SPELLINGS!
willotaku9000 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I'm glad BB and Rae got together
Akhanika chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
i am sorry to hear about your boy friend, but this story is good.
ROXAN chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
SWEET i guess...
RavenEvanescence chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
yes me want sequel
RavenEvanescence chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Hehe that was funny and um you sorta did the song wrong It's:Don't want your hand this time i'll save my self maby i'll wack up for once not tormented-NO IT'S TACKING OVER*friend alma walks*Alma: up don't worry this happens all the time SHATA GET THE HOSE!shata:Ok Alma!*fush*Me:*cough*thank*cough*you*cough*guys them:youp welcome alma:anything to get you to stop singing me:*glres*once again email me at
RavenEvanescence chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Good Luck!hey what are your fave Eva songa?love bri
RavenEvanescence chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
I like you becase you love Evanescence as mutch as I do wel not as mutch as me but close do you know her birthday?It'a december 13th and mine is dec.22 I love it I get 2 presents!Hey if your gonna E-mail me its not the one it sais ok?Its dont tell anyone ok? case i'll get into trouble and that not good for me *shivers* well bye.

Bri
ZadZap chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
greate story

bbXrae rock hard
ohheylizet chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
a sequel would be nice like Ravenand bb getting married or some thhing along that line but i think there is still some stuff left unsaid like what the hell happend to terra and will bumble bee and cyborg hook up.

luvs ya

Princess-Of Azerath
BattleFreak chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue it is really really good so please continue put in a little bit more action like terra coming back for REVENGE that would be awesome!1
ravanwolf chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Wow... Me likes, me likes... Love it! Oh, and do a sequel please.
sami chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
loving it! absolutely loving it!
sami chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
ok due i needed a little memory jog... i forgot how good this story was! this chapter was fantastic.. especially how beast boy learns to draw and also how he falls out of bed whispering "i hope she didn't hear" this was fantastic! 10/10!