Reviews for Too Much Damage
Raven Rose chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I looove your story! You DEFINITELY need to write more!
Denalien chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
Pls i want bloopers! xD
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
NO MORE ABBREVIATIONS!
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
DIE ELMO DIE! GREAT STORY
schemily200 chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
IF U DO NOT MAKE A SEQUEL 2 THIS U WILL BE SORRY! this is such a cute little story and i want to see what happened after. Please make a sequel!
cratbro chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
A bit better than the last two chapters. The main issue with them is you had way too much detail and too little actual story. But it was a good concept
cratbro chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
1.) Take a grammar course

2.) Take a composition course

3.) Take another composition course

4.) Revise this chapter
cratbro chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Okay, I know that your writing is still budding, but this was ridiculous. This chapter sucked, sorry, it just did. No suspense, no real romance, no tragedy, no emotional outburst. Please consider rewriting this, this story had potential before the whole fight scene. Although, I suppose I should read the rest of the chapters before passing judgment like this...
RavenEvanescence chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Yes sequil good no sequil bad.*Terra walks in*Hi I'm Terra I was wondering if I could stay here for a month or two?*looks at her**gets out comunicator* Hey Rae can you come over hear I don't care if your on a date then bring him I don't care if he comes

TWO HOURS LATER

Ah!Get back here Terra Azaroth Metrion Zinthos!ah!*rorar*(that's beastboy)Help!*gets hose*I'll save you Terra *splash*
RavenEvanescence chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Subway cool my sister works there probly not in your town ok duh defenetly not in your town .In sunny sunny New Mexico HEy Please read and review my stories please! ! !
anonymous chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
oh my go I LOVED you story! you have to write more!
spam29rice chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
raises hand
BattleFreak chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Sequel please i can raise only one eyebrow to
Armads the Doom Bringer chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
A sequel would be nice. I did not see any OOCness, so you have nothing to worry about. Overall a 4 out of 5 in my opinion. If you do a sequal it would be cool. Please write one.
Digi-girl chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
Please write a sequal, this one was so good!:)