Reviews for Feelings, Of the Personal Kind
APFW chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
This is the best story I have read tus far that explored Teyla's and John's relationhip as it progressed to marriage. Thoroughy engaging. I especially loved the part of integrating SG-1 into the story. I always wondered what would happen if the entirety of both teams met.
RomyGirl123 chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
YAY! Loved it!
Asugar chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Great ending but I hope there are sequels about married life.
Asugar chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
The shopping and clubbing with SG-1 are hilarious.
Asugar chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
So sad but you handle it very thoughtfully and true to the characters.
Asugar chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
It's great how rebellious they are here.
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is lovely and fits well with the events of the episode.
Elflinn chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love this fic! In fact, This was one of the first fics that I had read before joining the fandom. It is wonderful. I went to find this again and could not remember the title and ended putting as a request in the JT thread at Gateworld it became quite the quest because, everyone who read your fic could not remember the title of it and where it was posted! IT was great through some excellent detective skills and determination we found and is being rediscovered again! And, there is now a lot of more folks reading this because it is so emotional and in a sense could've happened within the story to a certain extent. This by far, is the only fic that we know that touches on this type of scenario with John and Teyla with the Geni (I know, I spelled it wrong).BRAVO to YOU! Do not be shocked if you start getting a lot more reviews for the Wonderful fic! YOU deserve them! And, it the muse hits you again, feel free to another JT fic! We will read it I guarantee it!
Scifan chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
Oh. I loved this story. It was so beautiful. The wedding and their new quarters. Aw! LOL. For the note. ROFL
Scifan chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
What I've read so far is awesome. I can't wait to read the rest.
Lucy Sienna chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Thanks for your reviews! I am currently working on the sequel! I hope you will all enjoy it and thank you for your support.
Alexzander Stark chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
YOU SO NEED TO WRITE A FOLLOW-UP TO THIS STORY
Alexzander Stark chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING, YOUR STORY IS THIS GOOD

PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

412816 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
great fic
EclecticTrekker chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
AW! I love Liz and Rodney - they are so funny. Great Shep/Teyla stuff - you made me a happy shipper this morning.