Reviews for Schrödinger’s Cat
force-bringer chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awesome! I love this. Schrodinger's cat is one of my favorite principles, and I love whenever it is mentioned. This is great, though, mentioning a reality in which she wasn't pregnant (besides the 'or, it could not') would have been nice to see.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
As one who knows quantum physics entirely too well, I loved the concept of this story. Very well done and a wonderful idea!

Phantom Jedi
LL chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Can't believe I never reviewed this one. What a great idea! I love the way the tension in the story is handled. Padme's thoughts are so realistic here.

You don't see many Padme stories as relatable as this. But shouldn't it be "random chance?"
ljv chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I have always been fascinated by Padme. This is actually the first Star Wars story I have read in FanFiction and I am not disappointed.

Superposition then? I suppose this theory worked really well for her train of thought.

You outlined the challenges and secrecy of the situation very well.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
What do I think? I think that this is fantastic, both in the idea and the execution. The little glimpses of potential futures/paths were perfect, especially in their brevity. If they had been expanded further, I don't think they would have been nearly as effective.
J.E.A.R.K.Potter chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very, very good story!-(Erin)J.E.A.R.
Willa Mitty chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow! I love the concept. A nice change from a lot of the stories bouncing around here that pretty much have the same plot (not that I'm complaining about those - I like those ideas, it's just nice to see something different). A nice, fresh idea, and well written - I'm glad that image got stuck in your head. :)
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hey...interesting...havent read anything like this before..wow you certainly read widely..that was a really intriguing concept...i liked it..you write beautifully as well, esp. during all her contemplations of her possible futures..that was particulay interesting because i have never thought of any other options to their lives..really really good. although i thought the last part sounded a little too detached and unfeeling but overall, great job!
grayangle chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Great use of real Science theory to a place some think science is taking a brake from.
Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Thank you for having such a cool title. I wouldnt have noticed the story otherwise. I like the way you ended the story, almost as much as I enjoyed the Riddle of the life/death of the cat at the beggining. It is a unique style you used to write this with a countdown between the infinite possibilites of Padme's life determined by the color of the square. I beg you to continue writing.

Peace, Love, Rock 'n' Roll

Chiaroscura
imaginary09 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I'm not really interested in "pregnant Padmé" stories, but your story title drew me in, and I'm glad that it did. This is story is really wonderful, I love the way that you've written it with the countdown all throughout. The ending is really great especially. Good work.

-Jos*/ksc