Reviews for TOW They Make It
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Great story I love ot
mondlerlove chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
I love this story and I love the fact that Monica is the one who has feelings for Chandler.
Francy chapter 19 . 5/19/2004
Since FB is off I'm reading ur old stuff Akemi... I liked this fiction a lot, u characterized them so well, but how could u kill Chandler? :( It does fit in the story, but is so sad! Oh well, at least u killed him in the last chapter! Anyway, u are a wonderful writer! :D
SereneLy512 chapter 19 . 6/4/2002
Absolutely, positively, incredibly brilliant! My, my, my you are SUCH a talented writer! And the "death" is very, very appropriate. Sad, but it fits into the story well. Great story, as always.
SereneLy512 chapter 10 . 6/4/2002
Woohoo! I love what I've read so far! And when you mentioned Davis, I was like, "Hey that's my school!" LoL...I know it sounds dorky, but for a minute I thought of how cool it would've been if the story was real and they were actually here...haha..okay i'll finish the story now and continue my immature rambling later...
CassTheCurious chapter 19 . 5/3/2002
Wow. This had a really awesome plot, and great characterization. I hope to read more from you, in any genre. You are a very talented writer, and I hope you continue.

PS - Right when you had the scene about "the man" and his revenge, I knew! You had me fooled up to then, though. I DO think you should explore that juuuust a smidgen more. It needs a little more life. Was he insane, too?
icarusfalls chapter 19 . 3/12/2002
ahhhhhh! u killed off chandler! noo! *starts to sob uncontrolably* how could you? lol jk but THAT WAS AWESOME! great ending! (besides the fact that u KILLED CHANDLER! hehe)
me chapter 19 . 2/20/2002
Bravo! Now I'll wait for the rerun!
Miss-Chanandler-Bong chapter 19 . 2/20/2002
I can only say 1 thing: WOW!

That was abs amazing!

Well done!
nd chapter 19 . 2/20/2002
Oh my god! You ended this brilliantly! Most fanfics I have read seem to go downhill with so many chapters , but yours has kept me gripped !
Ashley chapter 19 . 2/19/2002
I dont think you could have ended it any better. Youll see more of me the club, but just for the record, this fic inspired me to make a fan fic about my favorite group. Loved the fic. I dont think I can say that enough. :) Ashley
BluEyes chapter 19 . 2/19/2002
you killed chandler? 19 chapters, and u kill chandler! no, i'm not gonna flame you, don't u know me at all? mewayz, i liked this whole series, you keep series going a lot longer than i can, i get tired of writing a series after like 8 chapters...so kudos to u for that...LOL, newayz, just thought i'd leave a nice long review...and i've wondered that too, does janice have a last name? hmmm...is this long enough? i think so, i'll go now. write more soon!hehehe..i'm seriously going now...

J-me :)
Jtree chapter 19 . 2/19/2002
Well, overall great storyline, great ideas, and great ending.
KT chapter 19 . 2/19/2002
i really liked this fic. i didn't like that u killed chandler, but i was a neat ending. good job
Kimmy Larisa chapter 19 . 2/19/2002
Aww... Chandler died, now th fic is over. It was good thought.