Reviews for Star Wars Episode 7:The Rebel Fear
rupertlvr chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
I was right! I can't believe Kyle believed Slain! Wow that was a GREAT, WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC story! WOW...WOW... I loved it!
rupertlvr chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
Hmm... do I believe Luke? Of course! I bet Slain wants to turn him to the Dark side! Your chapters just keep getting better and better!
rupertlvr chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
*gasp* He killed her...How could he? Arghh! Wow I have to go read the next chapter.
rupertlvr chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
It's Kyle isn't it? He's Slain's apprentice! Haha probably not. Keep up the great work!
rupertlvr chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Arghh! Kyle is such an ass! Great chapter!
rupertlvr chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
He should of listen to Luke! Well i gotta go read the next chapter! Good job...no...GREAT JOB!
rupertlvr chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
No he got away! Great job!
rupertlvr chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Arghh! I wanna go read some more but I did promise to review for every chapter. I like it! Wow!
rupertlvr chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Oh my...gotta keep reading...good job!
rupertlvr chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hello. Well I took your adbise and I am going to read this one first :) Good beginning! Well now I am off to read the next chapter.
Ami chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
This actually would make a good star wars movie, I hate for Jan to "really" die this time however.
jake chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
fka;dfj;asdfjas;dfkas;dfkfj;fafkd;.jk jfkdjfk fkjfkjafiefiwef fjko vobn vh ivbef jeyi v vw vyqvweivhkfyhnsdfhfks dk; o;wehsf hsdh;fu fhfjhf;jkhj h ufe is rjnv ndvhendch hsdf dhuvsdbncns;khsdfjhfjhu u fuwf sdfhsdjfhsjhfj fjfl sjfhjaslhflh u usf jfahjfhwajfhlf hjfjkaj; fie bv df kjf;ief vw ffk;jf;iej fj f;afaf; ;