Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Reploids
OZHunter chapter 118 . 5/15
Dude I applaud this story and how amazing it was. It was truly am emotional rollercoaster, and a joy to read all the way through. This tale will always have a special place in my heart, it isn’t one of the most well written stories on this website I have ever seen, and I’m truly amazed as to how long it was. Most are never this dedicated to their tales, and I congratulate you for being able to put in so much time, love, and effort into this story. That ending is just amazing too, it leaves so much for readers to interpret and to guess. Has X returned? Is there a new threat to the universe? Is Knuckles finally doing his job, and just now realized all the stones were gone? Kidding on the last one.
The only critiques I have is that sometimes the character interactions would feel a little nonexistent, I liked the buildup to the main story and the interactions between the Teen Titans and X, but as the cast of characters grew charming character interactions seemed to lessen. A few chapters ago they definitely got a lot better, I would recommend if your going to write future stories, whether it be your own or another tale similar to this, that maybe there be some chapters focused on individual characters and their relations to each other. Like seeing more interactions between Protoman and Zelda, or Nanaki and Saria, amoung a few other minor characters would have helped this story a lot, along with the team just simply having some sort of casual conversation could have really helped build each character and create a much stronger feeling between everyone. Everything else are either nitpicks or just minor things here and there, mostly having to do with your older chapters and mistakes that have since gotten better or things other users have already critiqued.
I would like to thank you again for creating this story, and being so dedicated to it for so long. I’ve been inspired to make my own crossover fan fiction thanks to this tale, and to write more. Happy trails in the future buddy!

-OZ

(By the way is that a sequel I see?)
OZHunter chapter 117 . 5/15
Does anyone have any spare tissues? I’m crying. I’m actually crying.
LightningHorizon chapter 118 . 4/27
Wow, what a story. It was an amazing and intense read all the way through. Congratulations on finishing it!
Perfect. Congratulations on an amazing ending.
OZHunter chapter 116 . 2/22
I love this chapter so much, it’s so great to see the characters that did get a happy ending, or a mostly happy ending that is. Yet it adds that layer of sadness when there’s characters who don’t have that ending, characters still remained deceased, tragic events still occurred, and others are simply fading out of existence or dying. It’s such a sad chapter, yet I enjoyed reading it so much. Truly I thought the last chapter was the end, but now I can’t wait to see what else is in store for this story.
My only complaint is I wish the chapter was a bit longer so we could explore everything a bit more and possibly get some answers to some questions. Questions like, why are the Fallen Swords fading from existence? I can understand why it’s hard for someone like Inuyasha to exist in a universe like this, since he’s a half demon, but why the others? But then again, Inuyasha does as a very prominent human side, shouldn’t he still be able to stick around like Raven? Why is Tidus disappearing? It might be my lack of knowledge on Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts, but im just curious. Hopefully these questions will be answered in a future chapter.
OZHunter chapter 115 . 2/12
Man, this entire story was great and one big emotional roller coaster ride. I can’t name how many times this story has nearly brought me to tears or made me feel what the the characters are going through, it was very great with only a few flaws to the overall plot and writing. I like seeing you improve through the chapters and your writing style to continue to develope. Once again there’s not that many problems with the story, and some of the complaints I have are just personal nitpicks.
It was overall a great story, and I don’t see many out this much effort into a story like this, especially a crossover story, and to spend so long finishing it. I congratulate you for putting so much time into completing it. I really enjoyed reading it and wish that there was more, some sort of epilogue, sequel, or something of the sorts. Even if the ending wasn’t the way it was I feel readers will walk away from this wanting more, in the good way. Don’t worry I’m not asking you to write one, the ending is fine how it is and I’m sure lots of people, despite being internally frustrated they don’t know what happens next, still will enjoy it. It’s part of the kicker I’d say, that there’s some mystery to it and the readers are left to think of an ending themselves in a “What happens next?” scenario.
Truly thank you for publishing this and putting so much effort into this story, it’s truly remarkable. It’s not often there’s someone like you on this sight who dedicated so much time to finish such a grand story. I already recommended this story to a bunch of my friends way before the final chapter, and we’ve had long discussions on the latest chapters and what exactly got us about them. Trust me there was a lot of emotional “why’s” and “nooo” and “right in the feels”. To create discussions like that from your story being so good is quite the feat. I hope to see more from you in the future, and that you create more amazing stories like this. Once again, thank you for making this story and putting so much effort into it! I loved this story so much, I’ll be reading it over quite a few times for sure. Best of wishes to you!
-OZ
INeedAnAccount chapter 115 . 2/2
Nooo! Is that really the end? It can’t be the end! Ahhh I wanna know what happens next, this story is so good! Even if it is, I’m glad you made this and shared it. This was a great fan fiction, and I almost never see someone put so much effort into a singular story here. Thank you for publishing this! Seriously, thank you!
icicle.c.cold chapter 115 . 1/11
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What happened to them!? Did they live? Did they die? What became of the universe? AUGH!

In spite of not knowing what happens to them, this was a truly wonderful story, and if I could purchase a copy in hardback, I totally would. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story, and I hope to read more from you in the future.
Anonymous chapter 114 . 12/25/2017
I’m crying
Ziden115 chapter 114 . 12/18/2017
Man, this story was a wild ass ride man, I am almost sad to see it end and see what comes at the end of this hell you put these chars through.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 113 . 12/13/2017
That chapter was so amazing. It was one of the best ones by far, there were so many emotions packed into it and it was just great. But seriously, that cliffhanger though, it’ll make me be itching for more now until you update. No rush, this is great. One of the only fanfictions I look forward to in terms of updates.
Anynomous chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Oh my gosh the ships
DandyLilNerd chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Dude I'm not even that big of a Zelda fan, and it's the first chapter, yet you'be written this so well I'm already invested. It's awesome to see you out all this time and effort into this story, I don't see many with as much dedication as you and it's admirable. You've earned yourself another fan for certain.
link01742 chapter 111 . 5/25/2017
I was a Completely person when I first read this story {I when through a whole character arc thing now like meself now:D }
Now 5 years later (lost count D'oh) I get to re-read it once more like for the 1st time, Sweet!

Your grammer and pacing (even at the start of the story no less!) are Phenomenal and like Wine improve with time

even after all this time you are still the G.O.A.T. author when it come to Epic level X-CrossOver Story
ps [ . .]