Reviews for Judgement
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/2
Brilliant story!
Aisforanonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Horror with a happy the sort of horror that causes you to see monsters in shadows, jump at loud noises and try convince yourself that there is still good in the world...still good though
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great ch! Up date one day!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
THe wings thing really made me laugh, as well as Snape's response.
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
The comparison to Dogma is delicious.

Yes, Snape would definitely have black wings ... he would never accept any other color. LOL
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I like this one immensely. You do come up with some interesting solutions to Rowling's dilemmas.

And I like Leonard of Quirm. And his Post-It notes.

Although I should like to give the Patrician a Canary Cream sometime to see if he actually turned into a predatory flamingo.
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Now that was a great story. Found it through Whitehound's rec list and I'm glad.

JJ
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I liked it, but he should have kept the bat wings. It's just more fitting.
Undefined chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Definetively cool. I like the whole dementor-theory nad of course: Rules can be bent and angels cheat like hell.’

And because of your down-to-the-core explenation,"Sorry, but I can't imagine Dumbledore begging for his own life. Snape's up to something." (nothing to be sorry for though), I'll skipp of to read the rest of your stories, because this seems promesing. )
Derannimer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
MAGNIFICENT.
Ioahanna chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I cries, having read it. marvelous. beautifully written. ah, al the sorrow, al the love. It is hard to write the feeling of it's aching, You did it well.
Dalamis chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i like the END! wow
Oya chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Ah, so sorry, I've read this fic quite some time ago and even added it to my C2, but I didn't review, stupid me.

Anyway, I really loved this fic. And the point where Potter left Severus to get Kissed? I can really see that now, I don't think Potter would be so forgiving as to let Sev live like he did for Pettigrew. He's too full of anger now.
pandas rule the world chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I agree, I don't think Snape is entirely evil. Luv joeyX
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nice one-shot. I liked Snape's look. Very fitting. I don't think that you have to explain yourself at the end of this story, it kind of detracts from the ending feeling and the closing of the story. But thanks for sharing! :)