Reviews for Interlude
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Lol
Guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
You are a genius; the kind of writer I've been looking for! How would you like to work for me? Your crazy randomness and clever use of celebrities & fast paced humor is EXACTLY what I need for my comic scripts!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Yemen? Isn't that a country near the middle east?
K chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh shit! I wanna know what Robin says about the video! xD!
Choco-Bunni chapter 28 . 8/19/2011
You defiantly need to do one for Titans ...

I luv it, and it is funny
GrathLongfletch chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Hey, Great going so far. Love the work.

But what's up with the America's better than Africa?
The Phantom Titan chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
You story could be considered sick and peverted. But I Like It! Please continue writing great stories!

P.S. I love the user names!
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
This is the most fun story that I've read in a while. I love the humor, too. Keep up the awesome writing, dude!
Saint H chapter 28 . 12/10/2009
Wait a second... why are all my page breaks gone?

FF DOT NET!

[/rage]
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Lol, even though this story is super-old, I feel the need to review it cause it was just that awsome. Lmao to cyborg singing about his giant dick. XD 10/5
FondOfThings chapter 28 . 8/31/2009
LMAO.

Your parodies are awesome. Usually I don't laugh when reading funny things...but damn. I was gigglin all over the place.
Voidangel Soren chapter 25 . 8/21/2009
“Starfire, quick!” Raven said, “Fellatio!”

Oh my god, that was the funniest thing I've read in years. Since the first Third Wall, to be exact.

Peace,

Chris aka Soren aka 10 nades and a ROCK!
carnifax chapter 28 . 8/10/2009
Well thank god for cynicism. I'm equal parts disgusted and amused by the new chapter, so much so that I actually spent the past hour reading all the previous chapters, and getting even more disgusted and amused. Time well spent. Glad you're back.
How-I-Lost-Your-Respect chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
This is SO FREAKING STUPID.. but I laughed really hard. Props, keep writing.

Be well,

HILYR
Guardian of Azarath chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
And here I was thinking you'd abanddoned this fic. :) Interesting and pretty funny (and very disturbing) chapter. What have you got planned next? Out takes from The End? Birthmark? Prophecy?