Reviews for Don't We Belong Together?
offramp chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
Oh gosh. This was a really good story.
sunkissed47 chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
this was a great story can you email me when you start the sequel
dreams.are.sweet chapter 17 . 3/30/2006
wow, i recon that was a really great ending! although im a bit sad that lily and james had to die [though they obviously had to]...but i like the way u interprted the plot. well, all in all, it was fantastic!
potterchick1 chapter 17 . 3/20/2006
That was such a SAD ending. It was good, but VERY VERY VERY sad. Poor Remus; left all alone after one night. Other than being sad, it was a good ending.

I'm sad the story is over, but glad there will be a seuel.I am really looking forward to reading it. It has been a joy to read this magnificent story and I want to know that I enjoyed it immensly BYE!
livelylaura12 chapter 17 . 3/19/2006
OMG! this is like the most freakin awesome story ive ever read. ok...maybe not but it is close, actually the most freakin awesome story ive read is harry potter so urs is closeoly related. anyways, love it! _
livelylaura12 chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
before i continue on with this wonderful story, i wanted to say a few things. first of all, this is a GREAT story, and second of all, i must point out that they don't wear jeans or chucks or anything like that at hogwarts. they wear robes and other wizardy stuff. im sry if that offends u but i felt that i must point that out. excellent story though! _
cerdinalz chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
nice story

the longbottoms weren't tortured until after the deaths of lily and james right?
An Admirer From Afar chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
:( I was Hopin Ud keep James n Lil alive! I don wnt 2 be a burden, But I'd like if you rewrote it., Wit lils n jam-jam live!
caramellxkissx chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
oh! Iso want a sequel! what happend to katie? is she gonna have the baby? sequel!sequel!sequel!
animiegirl02 chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
aw, its a pretty good ending through i wish it never happened and YES DO A SEQUEL
Hot0Red0Head chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
PETER! NO! back stabbing asshole! tear tear
Lyny Angell chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
This is one of the best endings to a L/J fic I have ever read. Seriously, it isn't stupid or melodramatic like most people's. The only CC I can give you on it is that it dosen't fit 100% with the books. According to canon, Frank and Alice Longbottom were tortured after Voldemort's downfall; also, I am not certain of this, but I don't believe that Remus and the others were at Godric's Hollow that night. I would have to check on that one for you. The only other thing is that you sort of left out the three times that they were supposed to have defied Voldemort. Sorry, but you know how much of a stickler I am for canon. Other than those, however, this is completely wonderful and I absolutely love it, though it did make me tear up a little. I can't wait for the sequel!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Lauren543 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
it was gr8!
books4me chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
That last bit was really good.

Nice work!

* Books4mE *
SpeculumOtpac chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
I loved that ending!it definitely is good enough. towards the end, like the last few chapters, I noticed the plot moving fast like all of a sudden they're married then pregnant, then harry's born, then he's 1 then they die, 'cept for harry sirius and remus. it's still good just fast.