Reviews for Watching, Looking, Seeing
Person chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow.
Vestque the Artist chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Wow. I really loved the first chapter. (The idea behind it is too true) And the other two are nice as well. Keep up the good work.

Vestque of Enchantments
Isis-Lament chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
I'm ba-ack with a review for the last chapter!

Aww, this chapter was so sad. Poor Raph, he's my favourite! This chapter is short, but it's very in-character, and it says much with only a few words. That's a skill that's hard to master, I know I haven't gotten that far yet!

This is how I'd imagine Raph would deal with the approaching death of Splinter. The poor guy, considering he's running away from a death that hasn't yet occured, it's safe to assume he won't be able to deal with it when it eventually happens.

I especially love the line "Cause if I do stop movin’, everythin’ catches up to me." Very true, very angsty, very raph-like.

I love it. I think this was my favourite chapter. It was quite touching and beautiful! This fic is indeed a gem, you should be very pleased!

See ya around,

- Isis
Dierdre chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Wow, RD, I loved the third chapter! Very well done indeed, and very true to his personality. Poor Raphers... I know how he feels.

And I agree wholeheartedly with Sassy; this wonderful fic needs more chapters! Or at least a sequel. Please? *Attempts to look endearing*
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
This was great...it takes talent to pack a punch in so few words, and did very well. It seems 'first movie-esq' to me, if that makes any sense - although he tried not to show it, Raph was VERY dependant on Splinter in that movie, and this chapter immediately made me think of that.

Interesting use of the word see - also very raphael like. He would usually rather not deal with deep feelings...and having to SEE his father getting older is a tangible, real reminder of the truth that he doesn't want to face.

A great job - and I agree with others that you could definitely add more chapters...or do a follow up about "listening and hearing". LOL, that might be kind of cool *Sassy throws the big, fuzzy plot bunny into Reluctant Dragon's reluctant (ahaha, pun alert) arms.

Have a good one! (oh, and thanks for the email. Flattery is always welcome, LOL.)

SASSY
kaya lizzie chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
Well, you surprised me here...I thought this would be like the others, another "lust after someone" chappie, like maybe Raph or one of the others talking about April. Good chap nevertheless...surprises are welcome.

Thanks for writing this!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
well the first chapter: April's thoughts are sweet, nice to knwo the four guys are appriciated xD

the second chapter: dont know who's talking, Raph or Casey, but I'm guessing its Casey, so I'll take the hint, cute stuff...

third chapter feels like it has nothing to do with the first two, no romance, just angest, Raph's thoughts are hard to say in mouthed words, then again, Raph was never the turtle to 'say' what he has in mind...
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Ah you bum! Well you're not really a bum but I wanted more of this lovely little tale! Then again, it's your story so you're free to do whatever you want. Raph made some good points in this chapter. I don't think anyone likes watching their parents wither away before them. It happened to me with my mom. She had cancer and let me tell you. It was not a good feeling to sit by and watch her suffer. At any rate, when's more of Scientific Method coming out?
Isis-Lament chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Aw, that's so sweet. Casey is such a good guy!

Haha, no Casey, I don't think the best time to flirt with April would be after her father's store and apartment and all her material possessions had just been burnt to the ground... not mention she had just lost her job, Master Splinter was missing, and Raph was laying half-dead in a bath tub!

I guess underneath her toughness and independance, April still has insecurities, and here's Casey Jones on the case! Go Casey!

Oops, I gotta jet, so I'll come back and review the last chapter tomorrow! This is a very sweet and touching fic, you did a marvellous job. You could keep going with this, too, and write as many POVs as you want... You can definitely get away with more than 3 chapters, just so you know.
Isis-Lament chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Such sad and expressive beauty, this chapter was wonderfully touching. I never stopped to think about it, but April is their #1 fan, isn't she.

This is so true, the turtles would be the nicest people, if they were real, and their physiques are something to behold with awe and reverance.

Very nice, gonna read the other chapters now!
Lunar-ninja chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
(grins evilly, picks up an electric guitar and runs away with it)

Death is a horrible thing, Raph, but it's everywhere and in your face. There's no avoiding it. We're all gonna die one day, and that day is dictated by Jesus. So, that was my Christian lecture for today. :) Good job, Reluctant.

LN
Reinbeauchaser chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
This was so Raphael. Very nicely done. I think you wrote out his Brooklyn speak very well, too.

Ah, yes, what will they do once their father, their mentor and sensei, passes on.

Guess they just do what they've been doing all along.

Leo leads, Mike makes jokes and eats pizza, Don thinks and invents, and - well - Raph pretty much says it right here in this too-short chapter.

You did well, congrats!

Be blessed.
jigsaws231 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
A great end to the story. At first, I thought you were going to focus on the same idea as the first chapter, maybe from different peoples' points of view. I like your idea to have the chapters share a common idea, but focus on different scenes. Nice work.
pacphys chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Aw, that's sweet... in a Raphael sort of way. If you can say nothing else about Raph it's that he loves his family. Even if he doesn't know how to show it very well. Wow. You really nailed his charaacter too. Awesome, awesome job.

Cheers,

pacphys
kaya lizzie chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Wow, great little short shot ya got going here.

So I guess you got one more for us, right?

Your title has 3 words in it and you've only covered 2.

But who will be speaking in the last one?

Only time will tell...one more PLEASE