Reviews for All in Your Head
Danielle Shan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
That's so SAD..;_; I was crying reading this it was just...shocking..Darren loved him so much..*sniff*

I feel sorry for Darren. ;_;

still I really love it. good job.
KatieK3Y172 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
NO! poor Larten! CRYCRY well it was VERY...sad. Like.. I cried...I'm such a pansy. great fan fic. CRYCRY
Serious Li chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Not bad.
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I wasn't confused at all! I liked how you did this it was interesting to see that Darren was so desperate that he created an alternative way, so Mr. Crepsley didn't die. Which he did! Ugh I was bawling when I read the ninth book! Good job, keep it up!
DCCHRISTOPHERSKELTON chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aww... So much sadness, yet prettyness. -sniffs- I have to favourite this.
Sanorei Ryukei chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hey when i saw this I was like. "I have to read that" Cuz when I read the 9th book and I got to that part I thought he was going to kiss him or something. So yeah. I liked the story. *Thumbs up* Great stuff.
Skwerrilz chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
-Le gasp- Awesome. A coma; I'd never thought that whilst I was reading that portion of the book. Aww, poor Darren. Made me want to cry.
Archaic Angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
How sad. I was horribly upset when I read book nine and this is very in character for Darren and I love your writing style. I'd love to see more of this parring from you.a
Crystan Crepsley chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
it's a good fan fic. for a second i forgot i was on fan a sec.
Schizophrenic squirrel chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I usually don't care for CrepsleyXDarren but I liked this one. T.T I was almost about to cry. And believe me. That is very difficult. I always wondered what happened after Darren's alternate ending. This was really good for your first Darren Shan fic. I hope you write more stories like this! _
Holly chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
this fan fic was so sad but it was writen really good. I made me cry so hard. I loved this story and will read it every day!
ISC chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*sad sigh* That is how it should have been. I swear Darren thought Mr. C was gonna kiss him. I was waiting for it! Then... BLAH! -.- Gah, anywho, this is wonderful, poor wee Darren.
Doctor Kaminari chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Incredibly well written. Your story is detailed, interesting, and grammatically correct (you don't know HOW important that is, do you?). Anyway, this is going straight into my C2.
The Freaky Butt Mate chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Yay! The Darren Shan Saga can never have enough slash! *salutes you* Hail and welcome, dear slasher!

Very well written, I love the love-sick Darren of yours, And Crespley is muchly himself. _ Quite nice overall, I liked it, especially how you have all the parts fitting in with each other so nicely. Well done! I hope I get to read more of your stuff sometime soon!

~ your local Butt Mate
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Did not like the slash part, though it was well written. Poor .

Two things:

"You still have mush to learn" I should hope that mush is actually much!

And:

Harkat should not pause so often. He can now talk a lot more.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2