Reviews for Master and Apprentice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was so cute I hope you write another chapter about how they big secretly get married and have a child or about dark magician girl getting sick and dark magician taking care of her at his house.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
that was so hot
omigosh i love t chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
omigosh i love this story
Manake chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aww! I thought that was really sweet! The only thing I have to say about it is that DMG seems a bit more...ditzy than I would have imagined her being. ' Other than that, it was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! :3
Saxzer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
waaaaa!awesome! i like this xDDD
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
-smiles- Yup, they're going to be in BIG trouble if anyone finds out before she graduates, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen becaues that would suck soo much I -shudders in horror- yeah, they wouldn't be able to keep those two apart, they both are powerful and passionate.
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*fangirls squeel!* I love it so much!
Dindella chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw! - That's so cute! I like this story very, very much! :D
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
so sweet I'm getting tooth decay (but not complaining!) adorable, fantastic and utterly believable! great job!
moonxxdark chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
*squeals*

Yay! I love this pairing so much! I'm so glad you wrote this!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
- i thought that was really cute
Baku babe chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
BEAUTIFUL! I love you!

This is the BEST DM/DMG fanfic I've ever had the pleasure to read, thank you for writing it! (The only competition is "Dark Magic of a Different Kind" but that's a cross-over, so yours is the best in the un-crossover category)

Think you can maybe do a sequel? I would REALY like to know what's gonna happen with these two *evil grin* especially if maybe Mana's pregnant...perhaps?...please?
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Ohhk, cool...I LIKE DARK MAGICIANXDARK MAGICIAN GIRL! Hehe...
blaahblaah chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
aww that was a really awesome story! i loveded it! :D
2maluv chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Definately romantic enough, I absolutely LOVED it! :D Mana and Mahaado are so KAWAII together! :D

Ja ne,