Reviews for Not Yet
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
It's good, but I wish the ending were happier.
LuH chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
gosh...*weep a tear*

i think Remus and Sirius could'd been together forever

i liked it, great! ]
Azalee chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
You continuing this ? Yaay _ I love fics in which the author's so meeaan to the characters _ This is well written, you can feel the heavy atmosphere, the uneasiness and the clumsiness while Remus's trying to avoid poor Siri who's trying to help him.

I'll have to remember to check on that one... *fairly sure she -won't- remember, so add to Story Alert list*
smileyface chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
so real, so incredible real

More chapters? please
smileyface chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
really good.

please continue writing on this one,Im looking forward to another chapter
Silverfox1999 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Thats deep really it's really good too!Can't wait to the next one!Ja NE!
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
teh sex...its awesome the manipulation of the characters and everything is perfect...WOOT...and they're all in character...i have such trouble with that..
Lorien Lupin chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Great story! Really good, I love it. I'm not so much of fan of slash fics, but I read a good any story that I found, slash or not, and yours was. I hope you continue this soon, it's an interesting view of their relationship, a more realistic approach to it. So don't leave me waiting to much. Bye.

Lorien Lupin
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I likey! I'm wondering...are ya gonna continue?
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh how sad... and even though you said you didn't want them to seem together in this. They did. But... They seemed relutant in their relationship. Remus obviously wants to go back to Sirius but isn't sure weather or not to trust him. And Sirius seems... not sure of himself and what he wants. Is that right? If not. Oh well. I liked it anyway.