Reviews for Half of a Heart's Desire: Entre Deux Guerres
Serena Elsa Snape chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
You are one great author. I love this story as much as the others you wrote. Harry being raised by not only sirius and remus but his dad too is perfect. I hope they realize soon that the ring is a horux and help Moony back to normal. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
NothingButTrouble chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Wasn't Dean's mum a witch and his dad a muggle?
viskit chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
I realise I'm very late at reading and reviewing this, but I've only just stumbled across it and I've come to send my compliments and my wishes for it to be continued, if possible :]
wolfawaken chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
Please update soon. This is to much of a excellent fic to be drop.
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
I just love this fic You've got great writing skills. Update soon!(at least, when Christmas is over..)

Since I'm reviewing on Christmas.. Well.. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!0
Alla chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
I have not reviewed in ages, but am still here, am still reading this amasing story and enjoying every word of it.

Your characters are so rich and canon based in my opinion. I long to see James and Sirius and Remus friendship survive in canon and for Harry to have that. Sigh.

And you have a very cool plot here too.

Thank you.
Sirius Fan chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
I love how you're incorporating all six books. Hardly anyone wants to tackle that theme, but you're doing a fantastic job of making it interesting. I love the insights into Dumbledore that James's family lawyer had. Spot on! James is wonderful! I just wish you'd shown more of Sirius's intelligent side instead of letting his only usefulness be what Dark Arts bits of knowledge he picked up from his estranged family. Both Sirius and James were at the top of the year, not Remus, though I love your Moony. I do like how you've had James curb Sirius's recklessness, though.
Jump Highly chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
I'm not sure whether to shout at you for that ending or hug you for the story.

This is really, deeply excellent. Your characterization of the three friends is top notch, and you're dealing with some fascinating aspects of magical culture. There were a few conversations, some of the emotional ones early on, where the writing felt a bit forced, but in generally this has flowed quite well. (I enjoyed the Macbeth quote, by the way.) It's also been interesting to me to see how independent the three are, that they are not actually going to Dumbledore for everything (the ring being the case in point), and it's quite excellent. Besides that, in many ways, what with his research, Remus knows a great deal, presumably a considerable amount of what we later see Dumbledore tell Harry.

Anyway, I'm thoroughly enjoying your story, and I'm quite curious to see where this will go.
Skippy Agogo chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
You might not be happy with this chapter, but I think you did quite well with it. I'm surprised that you're not using some of the standard characters in a hp au, but quite like the early meeting with thomas. Looking forward to the night of the full moony...
armygundamgirl chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I love this story and can't wait to see how it goes.
rob chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
I'm glad to see this updated. It's a great story, and it has improved my morning. Thanks.

-Rob.
acacia59601 chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
Yay! You finally updated! Good chapter too, I can't wait for the next one!
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Wonderfully written, your dialogue is of the caliber I’ve never before read. You manage to fit so such into so few words! Something only the “Great Classics” have really managed to do. You keep me on my toes, having to read very carefully to get everything. I’ve never read a fic where James lives in this way, but you make it so realistic. And the subplot with Dean Tomas is truly genius. Your overall plot and characterization is also quite amazing. I look forward to much, much more!
Skippy Agogo chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Good start of an au tale. Well balanced, well written, believable characters. Looking forward to more.
Lord Localfreak chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
I find this very interesting so far though it isn't of a genre I am familliar with within the fandom. I sincerely hope you are continuing with it.