Reviews for Lonely Street of Dreams
Kaslyna chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
I like it. :)

You are amazing. Dude.
Kaslyna chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
LOL Will Turner. I just got that joke. :D I'm dense.
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
"Woody, being Woody and the type of person he was at the core, knew what he felt for Jordan had never really died…it had gone underground…hid out….went into remission, but nearly the minute he had seen her after returning to Boston, it had resurfaced. Love, true love anyway, he mused to himself, must be like that."

OK. So I was rereading this story for probably the 5th time and it's been a while since I've read it..not since the beginning of the season I'm sure...but I noticed a similarity between the quote above and JD's infamous malaria quote and I couldn't resist pointing it out.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
Ah this was such a good story. I really loved Will's character and the older Woody and Jordan. Great job!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
man this story is awesome... I hadn't been watching jordan before... and now

let me just say I was mad that I had to watch greys anatomy this past sunday
Little Miss Sorrow chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
it's a very good story! though ther is something in this story, as well as in most Jordan-gets-pregnet-storys and that's Woody's part. Are men so protective and konservative in America or is it only in the stories? I can't get my head around it. Well, the story is wonderfull, and very believeabel!
anacharlie chapter 16 . 10/25/2005
Just loved it!
alygator86 chapter 16 . 10/17/2005
I loved it! I was a little worried that they weren't gonna get together but you made me happy!
Mallorysgirl chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
Yay:) I'm glad they finally got back together.

Great story as usual:)
Vote14Caskett chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
great chapter!
Alacaeriel chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
I love it! I'm looking forward to more from you. I really enjoyed this story. Dare I hope for another chapter? Perhaps the wedding?
Ayjah chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
Oh how wonderful and though all in one chapter made very good sense and did not feel in the least bit rushed!
cdncjfan chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
An awesome ending to a very awesome story! I'll miss this one unfolding as it's easily one of my favorites of those you've written. Please don't make us wait too long for another. Maybe you could do a story/sequel about Will? Thanks so much...RK
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 16 . 8/2/2005
Aw! That is so sweet! Bravo! Oh that is fabulous! Too beautiful! Please continue! Or if not, write another fabulous story soon!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 16 . 8/2/2005