Reviews for Scabbed Wings
kitty chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Too many replies at end of chapters. That's what reviews are for.
mahhhfy chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
To tell you the truth, I didn't really like this story much when I first started reading it. There's too much angst and I'm a wimp when it comes to that. But this last chapter completely changed my mind. It was great. The moment when Harry essentially caught the killing curse in his hand was the single most awesome moment of this story, and one of the best ends to a duel I've ever read. I can't think of any stories that had a more epic death for Voldemort. Well done!
Delusional Musings chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
A high and lonely destiny ... HEY! That's a reference to C. S. Lewis's The Magician's Nephew (first in The Chronicles of Narnia). Both Digory's Uncle Andrew and Jadis (later the White Witch) said, 'Ours is a high and lonely destiny'. Btw ... love your story! Very original!
Jamr chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
jeeze wats with all the crap at the bottom get a blog we see enough comercials on tv
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
cool.
Neumzie chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
i cant believe harry is that stupid to not make the connection between stubby boardman and regulus. and i hope you didnt kill remus. he ALWAYS gets killed and hes taken for granted do much
Neumzie chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
WHOA NOW! now its really interesting!
Neumzie chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
ok, lily and james' ages and dates of birth (1960) are easily fixed as theyre in the lexicon, as are the year they went to school (1971-1977), so those really make it look like you didnt care or were too lazy to check, neither of which im sure was the case. im sure it surprised you that they were actually much younger than 25; barely 21.

as for the rest of the chapter: awwww!
delyrical chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
that was brilliant 8D
Wayward Fool chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
Brilliant story, a little angsty, but still very well done. Good job!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Amazing!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 12 . 8/21/2007
LOve the story to bits!
Draise chapter 12 . 2/10/2007
This was a really good fic! Well done! I'm surprised you dont have all that many reviews to it (well, I mean that i think it deserves more...), but dont lose heart - it's probably just because it's all completed and lots of people dont see a point in reviewing if they cant say "UPDATE NOW!"

Anyway, i just thought i should send this your way and say i really enjoyed this!
3000-Calorie diet chapter 12 . 1/14/2007
epilogue please?
bluebell flames chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
Well done, I really enjoyed this story and if you know of any other completed post hbp fanfiction (novel length) worth reading let me know. One question what is the significance of the title. I didn't really understand how it fully tied in with the story, one would of thought something relating to the albanian forest or balance of power would be more appropiate, just out of curiosity.

-Tenaj