Reviews for Sons of Gondor
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
WHAT?!

*realizes she forgot to check status*

*groans* I have GOT to stop doing that...

Oh well. Look forward to seeing how you resolve this!
Livin'LaVidaLoki chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
sad day...theres no more chapters
Leah chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Oh My, you have to finish this !
Saer chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
Boromir's alive? Great work- update soon!
skaia7 chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Finish finish please please!
Submission chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
CONTINUE! Poor Darling Fara... ALO please please continue *bowing like there was no tomorrow* Im your new fan
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i just stumbled across this story and i really loved it! then i realized that you hadnt updated in like a year! i hope that you might start it up again, i would really like to find out what happends to Faramir!
bearleft chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
I hope you plan on continuing this. I just stumbled across it tonight and was very interested. I like the different twist on the AU for Boromir. And I'd love to see what happens with Denethor.
WindStar chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
hurry up and finish it, this is getting interesting!
MAEday chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I love this. It shall be interesting to see boromir and denethor alive, with Aragorn on the throne. Although i pray that you do not kill off Faramir, for it would be so sad for Boromir to come back, only to have his sear brother die! Update soon, I love this!
Faramir's Tumbleweed chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
I love it. Please update.
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
This was an excellent chapter with only one minor typo and your story is becoming very involving.I have always wanted to read a story in which Aragorn as KIng and Denethor meet and hope this might be the one !Poor Faramir,you have me very worried about him !
MandiElf18 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Boromir? Alive? Fantastic! Stories with both brothers of Gondor are always great. I'm curious to find out what that 'creature' is. Update soon!
Pip4 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
I like this story. I have to admit that the whole thing with Boromir and Denethor and Gandalf and the Soul's Forest thing I don't quite get, but it is pretty interesting nonetheless. please update soon
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
This is very exciting and I just can't wait to see what happens next. You have a few errors you might wish to correct "bear" means to endure whereas "bare" means to uncover and "mighta" is not a word. Also the modern expressions like looksee tend to jar. However you have the dialogue just right between Faramir and his captor.

Please don't think I don't like your story as I do very much and think with a little more polishing it could be very good indeed and you would hopefully get more well deserved reviews.