Reviews for No Need
Kariesue chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Absolutely beautiful! What a perfect description of their relationship. I always loved how Jack gave her hugs on occasion but only when she really needed them. And they really did have each other always even if they couldn't actually "have" each other. I like to think they did eventually. Thanks for this little piece of beauty.
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I've read many stories about them dealing with Jacob's death but none as beautiful as this one.

Your language here was somehow different - more lyric, way more beautiful. I don't know how to describe it, it was like a poetry and yet... it touched my heart. The way you played with words? Indescribable.
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Simply beautifully written. Love the stuff about Jack calling Jacob Dad. Actually, loved all of it. Your story totally embraced me in how well it was written. Felt like I was standing on that mountain with them enjoying the contrast of the beauty of the scenery and the emptiness of losing a loved one.
sci-fied chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hands down favorite line:

"Stripped of silver leaves or shoulder-perched stars, there was only a war-torn man giving everything he knew to give to a woman so many ways his superior, so many ways his inferior."

Great fic!

sci
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great story, you showed their relationship well!
XFchemist chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very touching
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
'He held her like Jack treated her in life, approaching an equal, waiting to take his cue from her to decide if he should be the stronger or the weaker. Always the stronger, but if she needed to be the strength he’d back off and let her.'

lovely. just lovely
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Perfect
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Good.
STC chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I find it hard to believe that you think fics like this are bad? What would you consider a good one? I have said it before that I adore the way you write and this one is no different.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Beautiful. Just beautiful. You captured them so perfectly in their simple yet complicated love for each other. There's not really much more to say, except that I'm a huge fan of your work, even the stuff from the "Crap Fanfic File", LOL. Bravo!

Emily
Annerb chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Beautiful, lyrical writing. Thanks you for this! :)
jiltf chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I'm crying. you rock
TLWROX chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Excellence. Pure excellence. The writers gave us a teeny tiny bit in "Threads", but I felt the whole ending was a bit too rushed for my liking and something more substantial like this would've been better. But, dems da breaks... This was fantastic, though. :) :) :)
Englemyer chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was really good, it there going to be another?