Reviews for Disease
Mashetsu chapter 12 . 8/4
Hi! Well, I've read your story and I've love it so far. I'd hope you would continue it, but since its 8 years that you don't update... well, I guess I'll have to conform with what's been written. But anyway, it's really nice, and thank you for writting such amazing story. I've also read 'The chain that binds us' and I found in it a lot of potential. You really know how to make AUs. :)
Time Materia chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Soooooo? The next chapter calls meeeee.
kawaii-cat chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Please come back, you are such a talented writer. Please update your story :(
middlekertz chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I just want to reach the end. Goddammit. I just want to reach the end.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Mmmmm I so want u to update. Please do so when u can! :D
KimiruMai chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Omg u left me hanging ! You HAVE to finish ! Plz :(
Marce chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
hello!, hopefully soon puesdas continue with the story is very interesting, has many years since I have continued and I think many people liked your story, hopefully giving us a taste pudieses that done, well I want to clarify that if it is well written is because I use a translator xD well take care and we expect that soon we hear of this beautiful and exciting story.
kawaii-cat chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Still your ever-faithful reader, I hope you update soon after these 6 years...
kawaii-cat chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
I really miss this story...please come back (
J.J chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
I read this story years ago and absolutely loved it! I loved it so much that I'm still rereading it! Sigh, I just wish you finished this story because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what happened! :/ But, I'm sure you have your reasons for quitting this story.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
I know its been a long time since this story was updated, but I am putting it on my alerts anyway. I really hope you continue and finish this tale because its really nicely written.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Anouk Chizatz chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
wow wonderful story i'm dying to know the ending ur story is so marvelous...its such an honor to be reading sucha great story m looking forward to its ending :D