Reviews for Harry Potter and the True Blood Contingency
writingismypower chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
hey, um...it's been a long time since you updated. I just wanted to know if you're still alive. Honestly, everyone liked the story the way it was before you took it down. It was the first fanfiction I really loved. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated. Please come back and finish it!
darkloki85 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
hey. i liked the old version of this story u had up before u took it down. if u still have the files and with ur permission i wouldnt mind taking a crack at writing it.
hpmagicluvrr chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
OMG, AMAZING STORY SO FAR :D

I LOVE THIS ONE. uve totally gotten my hooked! :)

i cant wait to keep reading to see whats gonna happen

ure an amazing writer

im new to writing fanfiction and Id love ure review for feedback!

so if u have time id LOVE a review from u to give me some feedback. i really wanna be better like u ;-)

thanks so much! ]

i really appreciate itt

and amazing story. keep it upp!
SpawnofSparda chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This first chapter is good but the whole story was way better the way it was before. I suggest you put up the old and if they don't like it here why not on another fan fic site. please reply your a great writer
g33k3db34r chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
What happened to all the chaptewrs? they dissappeared!
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006

WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE

DONE!

THANKS
Ramsha chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love the first chapter...rerun. Anyways, well, I thought the story before was well-written as well. But, maybe I can see a teeny, tiny bit of enhancements. Not that I remember exactly how the first chapter sounded in terms of style..but ya.

Anyways, update soon! Keep up the great work!
Adaora chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
i prefered the first story...i was really loving that h/hr going closer in summer WHY DID U CHANGE IT...the first was the best...this one is really strange
soggy pancakes chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
No offence...it's your story and all but I kind of liked where it was going and would rather that you kept writing it the way it was...If you want a toned down version how about putting the version you did have on another website or something?

And as far as releasing one revised chaptor a week, how many months is that till we get back to where we were? I'd get the revised stuff out as fast as you can or your gonna lose a lot of readers. I understand trying to supply a reliable steady flow of updats to readers but but what about the ones who have already read through your story...I my self am not to keen on rereading the story one chaptor a week, I'm more of the 10 chaptors a day type of guy.

If you need any help send me a note and I'll do what I can.
zerowolfmaster chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Well, the grammar has definetely been improved but you have a tendency to use a lot of run-on sentences. Otherwise the chapter was just like how I remembered. If you need someone to just check over your other chapters, you have my email address.
udderpd chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
As you say, the story is the same unfortunately so is the grammar. Worst offenders; all names shouldbe capitalised and you seem to be alergic to apostrophe's.

TTFN UdderPD
who cares chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
what the hell did you do with the story?

Bring it back, you asshole!
IthakaJade04 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ok, so like, I LOVED ur story. Then you took it away. I still LOVE your story! Please bring it back soon! I miss it. :( I check every day to see if you've brought it back...pretty please? seriously though? lemme know when you bring the fic back, k? thanx and keep writing!
cris chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
why you decide rewrite all the story? it was funy intersting and i like the dreams of hermione and how harry act well i really like all the plot because this fic was different
HH forever chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Yeah right now i'm like really mad because yesterday i spent like an hour writing you a review and it wouldn't send it besicly said don't change the story and the one you had was great ...oh and another thing what was wrong about the way the things were going i used a whole pack of printer paper and printed it out there weren't that many noticabley mis stakes. i know i didn't reviewq every time i read but, it was a great story that inspired me to write my own so yeah it's kinda upsetting to see that you aren't continuing. what's this story about ant ways i don't really read summarys i just look for the name of your story. people love those long fanfictions and even though harry and hermione aren't together yet it was somwhow completely fluffy. we(your readers )love it! if you really want to know what was in yesterdays reveiw well...it had some candy canes, men in white coats, a few threats to those men in white coats, and my limiting time to computers. Happy Christmas and New Year! i'm changing my name to Mi'1N'onlyBritt

i'll be reviewing again!